Chapter one

Ally's POV

"PLEASE! STOP! I'M BEGGING YOU!" I yelled, as SHE ran the knife through my wrist, then I heard the door burst open.

"ALLY!" Austin yelled

"AUSTIN!" I yelled, and SHE growled and deepened the cut. I screamed

"Austin! Go! Leave!" I pleaded through my thoughts

"No, Ally. I'm your guardian angel, I can't just leave you" he said, and ran towards HER, with one punch she knocked out. Austin untied me, and ripped a piece of his pants and tied it on my wrist to help stop the bleeding. Then he carried me outside, when the sunlight hit my face, everything went dark, the last thing I heard was Austin yelling my name.

"Ally!"

I woke up tears running down my face, I placed my hand over my heart as it was beating faster and faster each minute. That day, still hunts me. I sighed and got out of bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed, I put on a gray T-shirt, some dark blue jeans, my gray converse and my blue beanie. I got my stuff and headed towards school. 

"Hey guys" I said, as I stood next to Adam.

"Hey Ally" they all said, I smiled and linked my hand with Adam's hand. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and grabbed my books.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem Allyboo" he said, I gave him a look and he cleared his throat

"Sorry" he said.  I smiled as the bell rang. Adam walked me to homeroom and class began.

During lunch I felt uneasy, but I didn't want to show especially,  I didn't want Austin to know. It's been rough since finding out the truth. But I have my friends to help me get through this.

The lunch bell rings and I get up and  start heading to my last class, just before I enter I'm pulled back against the wall, I gasp as I see Austin looking at me worried, I smile and gently lower his hand down from my shoulder.
"I'm okay" I say, as I studied his face, and smiled at him once more.
"You're lying to me" He said, and he's right, I am but I don't want him to know.
"Look Austin I have to go" as I moved to the side and head towards my seat just in time the second bell rang. During the entire class I wasn't able to focus, my mind has been replaying that day, every single thing that has happened up till now.

The bell rings and I shriek,
'Good job Allyson!'
I grabbed my bags and rush out the door as they chuckled, looking down at the ground I walk quickly towards my locker, grab my things and head outside.
"Hey Ally." I jump as Adam touches my hand.
"Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay, ready to go home?" I kiss his cheek and he smiled then looked at his watch, sheepishly saying, "about that.... coach last minute called practice. I'm sorry."
I smile and say, "no worries, well have a good practice. Text me when you're home."
I smile at him  then start heading home.

Austin's POV

I sat down on the roof of the school, no one comes up here anyways. Running my hands through my hair, ' Why won't she tell me? Doesn't she trust me?' I sigh while remembering her face, that look in her eyes, wanting to scream out all the pain. All the frustration. ' Ally, know that I'm here for you. Know that'll be able to protect you' the bell rings and I get up and fly down to the ground, then start walking to my car.

'There's something wrong with Ally'  I woke up and wiped the sweat that was dripping down my forehead. I look around and slowly get up. 
"Welcome back" John greeted me with a smile. I smiled back and sat down.
"Why am I here again? I thought we were done?" I said, confused and nervous, John stared at me and with a sigh, I felt my stomach go into knots.
"You have a new mission Austin" John said, I gulped and gripped my on the sides of the chair.
"Who is it this time?" I asked as I felt everything inside me tremble nervously.
"Your girlfriend. She's out to kill you and Ally. She's a-" John suddenly stood up and ran outside as I followed,
"They're here! Sir! They're here! They broke down the barrier!" One guy who I think his name is Gabe said, he was covered in blood, his hair was so messy and his wings were flapping at a very weak pace.
I saw John clenching his teeth, "Fight with everything we got!" Gabe then looked at me, "Does he know sir?" He asked, I looked at John, who's wings were already out and shining brightly.
I squinted and asked, "Know about what?!"
"Wings out Austin! You're about to find out"

(Authors note: Sorry this is a short chapter. But I've been on writers block for a few months/years now. Hope you like it)