1 The start

Hi I am Renee my life is a living Hell while that's the nice and shortest way to describe it. I once
was treated like a princesses being the alphas only  child. My life was happy and full of love, that is until those butt hole vampires took it all away.

           I was about 5 when it all happened. That day I was going to learn magic from my beautiful mom but right as we started the alarms want off. The vary alarms that world make all the kids cry and people would start to run to the safe house or to the battle field. My mom told me to hide behind the old bookshelf. As she moved the old bookshelf there was a dark and cold opening. I could smell mold coming from what I hoped was a way outside. My mom told me to run and don't look back. So I did what was told I ran as fast as I could through the dark tunnel. It felt like I was never going to get to the end but i did.

      Onece I was outside I could feel the hot sun and the tall uncut grass  that sorunded my pack. I turned around to see if my mom was behind me but she wasn't. I heard her scrams out for help but how could a week little 5-year-old save her. I ran crying into the woods and looked for a place to hide. I found hole at the bottom of one of the big old tree and tried not to make A lot of  noise as I cried. I cried for the lost of my  pack and as I keep hearing them cry for help.

          It was almost sun down all was silent and all I could smell is the blood from my fallen pack. I started to come out of my hiding place. I ran to the pack house.

      As I ran back to the pack houes. I could smelled vampires and death everywhere. Then I saw it bits and pices of the people I know and loved all my life. It was so tarfiying. I was frozen in place all I could do was cry and scream. Next thing I know I had a big bag thrown on my head and tied. I was kicking and scraming trying to get out. Then in was thrown on the ground as they kicked me. They stoped  and someone with a France actcent said " Be quite and still or you will get some more". I rolled in to a tight ball and cried myslfe to sleep.
    Over the next I don't really know how many days or where we stoped but they didn't give me any food. I was so hungry I wanted to get out so bad. Then one day they stoped the car and carried me somewhere. I was thrown on a hard wood floor and untied. I stayed in the bag scared to move untill they had left me.