Feelings💚

Travis's POV-

I went to Garroth and Vlayd's house since they moved in with Zane-ugh I can't get him out of my head!!!! Today is his birthday! I got him a gift. Vlayd has been with Zane for a while to find out what he likes. Zane loves black And Vlayd found a 1 Direction poster in Zane's closet so....I got Zane a black hoodie with a pic of 1 Direction!!!!!

I got to there house and knocked..Zane answered. "I um Happy birthday Zane" I said and i felt my face get warmer. "Heh, thanks-i mean um There not here!" Zane said with a tint of pink on his face. He didn't have his mask on but he look cute without it. "I um I was here to hangout with you...and I got you gift" I said giving him the gift. He blushed a blood red. I giggled he opened it and he looked at me and gestured for me to come in. We went into his room he put one the hoodie. We hugged and I have a crush on him big time!

A week later I got a text from Aphmau

Aph:hey Travis I'm sick and Zane just told me Michi confessed her love for Zane he's freaking out! He doesn't like her only as a friend can u help him?

Me:sure and thing for Zaney-I MEAN ZANE

Aph:your so crushing on him!

I went over to Zane's house and his dad let me in I walked up to his room and went in...he was freaking out at all he was drawing..a boy? I looked at it he titled it The Boy In Green "who is it?" I asked. "It's you

"Well Aph told me that Michi likes you" I said. "Yeah but I don't like her I like..... You..." He said." I like you too" I said as pulling him close. I kissed him...

"Will you be my

"Will you be my..."

CLIFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAH!😼 Sorry my friend came over! And tomorrow I won't be posting cause of my birthday and we are going places 😺