Chapter 1 rise of the mask

Scarecrow's POV
It has been ten years since the downfall of both Masky and Zalgo and after that Korbyn and Jeff got married and had 2 girls named Sam and Cat who would be the future seers.
I was sitting on the couch in Slendy's mansion when Sam came in holding a potion and came towards me "hey Miss Scarecrow look what I found!" She yelled while holding out the potion.
I took the potion and read the label and it sad *the potion of life* and I beamed as I thought of something.
Then I asked "where did you find this?" And Sam answered with "daddy took and I went into Slendy's office and showed me where it was" then I laughed "oh classic irresponsible Jeff"
Then I went outside and headed for the graveyard and when I got there I found Masky's grave and dropped a few drops of the potion into the soil.
Then after that steam billowed from the grave and when the steam cleared I gasped when I saw who stood in front of me.
It was Masky he just stared "umm...where am I? And why am I in a graveyard?" I just smiled and hugged Masky "you died ten years ago and I brought you back from the dead!" Then I picked up the mask and handed over to Masky.
Masky's POV
I took the mask and  my mind suddenly flashed back to when Zalgo tricked me into betraying Korbyn and my friends and how I got stabbed by Zalgo trying to save her.
"I-I remember now" I said tearfully as I put on the mask.
Scarecrow's POV
"Come on let's tell the other pastas the good news" I said cheerfully as I took Masky's hand. But when I looked back he frowned "Miss Scarecrow I can't go back...not after what I did"
I just smiled "ah I'm sure they'll forgive you let me remind you that you saved Korbyn from being stabbed to death" then Masky piped up "I found an abandoned house in the woods when I did my temporary job at thee candy store apparently a couple got spooked when they saw Slenderman near by and they moved out and no one has moved there ever since" I smiled "cool let's go check it out shall we?" Masky smiled "of course we shall my dear" then he took my hand and we went off into the woods.

It was Masky.