Chapter 20-the explanation

Jeff's POV
I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw to my surprise Masky with Scarecrow in his arms "YOU!? BUT HOW!?" I asked and Korbyn came and asked the same thing.
*a few hours later*
Masky explained everything and we got Slendy to see what the problem was with Scarecrow.
He placed his hand on Miss Scarecrow's head and scanned her then when he was done with he scan he looked at us and said "she's becoming more human" I just stared in surprise "the more time Miss Scarecrow spends as a living scarecrow the more she'll become a human" that explained her skin being paler and her an inside pain.
She had been growing a skeleton, blood, organs, a brain, a heart and all sports of intestince growing inside her.
Then something extraordinary happened...Miss Scarecrow's skin went really pale then went into a dark tan (no racism intended) she opened her new eyes and they were a creamy yellow and she didn't have the stitches that held her together and kept the straw inside.
She had a normal, human smile and long fingernails then she said in a quiet voice "w-what h-happened?" I gave her a mirror and she gasped at her new self. "I'm...a...human!" She exclaimed then she hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go (like a child on their first day at kindergarten away from their parent)
We then headed back to my house but Slendy stopped us and we both looked at him.
"hey Masky, Kiss Scarecrow how would you like to move back in with us"
We looked at each other and Miss Scarecrow nodded then I turned to Slendy and yelled "YES!" as I pumped a fist in the air.