16.

"Okay how you wanna start this" Keshaun asked scooting his chair to mine at the school library.

"Umm let's start with you moving back two inches" I said pushing his chair away.

"Whateva man, I ain't really here for the petty shit. So let's just get this done so we can go" He responded leaning back in his chair.

This was the first time I'd actually seen Keshaun catching a attitude with me, maybe he was fed with me and my attitude. I really didn't care because I was only here because I had to be.

"Whateva" I responded putting my head in my phone.

"Whateva my ass" He responded trying to speak low.

"I hurd you" I said turning my head in his direction.

"I don't care Kailiah. Is we done cause I'm ready to bounce" he said grabbing his phone out his pocket.

"No Keshaun were not. We haven't even started are you kidding me."

He smacked his lips "man let's go. Hurry this shit up"

"Okay what the fuck is your problem" I asked crossing my arms. At this point I was tired of his condescending ass attitude like I did something to him.

"You are. Your ass always got a bad attitude for no fucking reason."

"I do have a reason, you didn't break up with your girlfriend when we had a agreement and-

"That shit bothers me too. You haven't talked to me over that petty ass shit and I'm tired of you bringing it up all the fucking time. I'm not asking you to get over the shit, I'm simply telling your ass to get the fuck over it. Cause at the end of the day I was doing what I was raised to do and my ethics. I believe she shouldn't be taking care of any child by herself and I'll make that decision over and over again. Period" He said interrupting me.

Sucks to say it but he was right and if I was pregnant I would expect him to go the same thing. No matter is he wanted another girlfriend or not. I should actually be commending him for actually sticking around because most guys wouldn't.

I remained quiet and ain't respond to him.

****** 1 1/2 Hours******

I gathered my stuff and got ready to go since we were finally done. Well done for the day I mean, we barely could get anything done since neither one of us wanted to be around with eachother. I was still mad about the girfriend thing and he was fed up with me still being mad about the girlfriend thing.

Brother D 🌀💙
You ready we outside let's go.

Me
Yea I'm walking out

I texted my brother back, I was still being driven around like a 5 year old, I begged them to allow me to drive again but they refused.

"Well I'm going. I'll see you around" I said dragging out my words and slinging my backpack around my back.

He looked up from he's phone slightly "aight" he responded and than putting his phone back in his phone.

I rolled my eyes, he didn't even have enough respect to look up from his phone.

"You could at least look up from your phone" I spat at him.

He groaned in annoyance and stood up and stepped in front of me "goodbye Kailiah damn what you want from me. When I give you attention you don't want the shit and when I don't, you want it. Choose what the fuck you want." He responded in my face.

I looked at him in disbelief "your an asshole." I said turning around to leave. I thought he would chase after me but he didn't. I was upset that me and Keshaun was in this bad place right now. I mean we didn't even get to date yet and we was already fighting like a married couple.

I got into the car and the engine was turned off and I could tell my brothers was slightly annoyed.

"Hello brothers" I said smiling and reaching in the front of the car kissing both of their cheeks.

"Kailiah when I say I'm outside let's go I mean let's go right now. Not when your little lightskiin ass is ready to go. Next time your walking home" D said to me in annoyance, while Taevion was laughing and starting the car once again.

"Shut Up Taevi" I said slightly slapping him behind his head.

"Lul girl, don't get beat up" He said slightly turning his head around to face me.

I laughed, knowing he was serious. Now a days I spend mostly me whole days with my brothers. I mean I always did but now I do even more. I still have Trin but she be wrapped up under Marcus. After about ten minutes we finally arrived home.

We all got out the car and walked into the house.

"Why you staying afterschool anyways. You never stay afterschool." D asked while I grabbed something to drink out the fridge.

I froze, not knowing what to say. My brothers didn't know about the fight and they first would probably whoop my ass and Keshaun since he was the reason they little sister was fighting. I wasn't the fighting typa girl.

"Umm just a school requirement" I said sitting down at the table and sippin my drink.

"So everyone gotta do it." D asked in confusion.

"Uhh not necessarily" I said getting nervous.

"What you mean not necessarily. You ain't making sense. Kailiah I know you lying, you betta keep it hot right now. I ain't got the time" he responded.

They could tell when I was lying, I needed a new habit. "Well umm I kinda got into a fight with this chick and we'll of course I won but uhh yea now I'm required to do this senior project" I said speaking fast hoping they wouldn't catch everything I said.

"Hol Up Hol Up. Bring that shit back." Taevion said waving his hands.

"Your little ass got into a fight. About what. The shit better be good to." He said crossing he's arms loosely across his chest.

I put my head down "uh a boy" I said quietly and softly.

Taevion cuffed his hear "speak up"

"A Boy Taevion" I said speaking up.

"Over a nigga. Is you serious. The only niggas you should fight over is me and that nigga." D added and pointing at Tae.

"Well actually it wasn't just about a boy, this girl called me out my name and disrespected me. And I don't take disrespect lightly." I said reassuring my brothers that Keshaun wasn't the only reason.

"And you shouldn't. But you also shouldn't be putting your hands on nobody either." Taevi said trying act like my father.

I rolled my eyes "Okay don't be dramatic. It ain't that big of a deal." I got up from my seat.

"At the end of the day I got into a fight. Who cares. I'm gonna bed goodnight" I said walking up the stairs.

"Love you" I said laughing and walking up the stairs. I took a shower and gotten a text from a unknown number.

506-3457-0912
Can we go to your house next time. I ain't tryna be up at that school.

I immediately knew it was Keshaun and I rolled my eyes. After the incident I deleted his number and I hadn't gotten it back since just recently. I didn't see any need to save his number since this was only temporary.

Me
Sure