Chapter 9

2 months later

Justins Pov

Its me and Ari's 2 month anniversary these have been the best 2 months of my life. We only have 2 more months left of our vacation and still need to write my last song for music mondays. I woke up to Ari sleeping next to me i quickly got out of bed and got ready quietly so i could prepare our day before she wakes up. I took a shower and went to put on jeans a gold shirt with white supras. I hurriedly ran down stairs and called to make sure the dinner i had plan was ready. I know its early but i want everything to be perfect for my princess. First i was going to take her to a roller coaster park i rented out just for us then to a basketball court to have our dinner i know its not the best but im really trying.

I decided to make her breakfast i made omlets and poured orange juice with toast i put it all on a trey and brought it up to her. I found her sitting up on her phone looking sad then brightening up when she saw me.

"Whats wrong princess?" I said walking towards her.

"Nothing i just thought you left me home alone on our anniversary." She said taking the tray in her lap.

"Never actually i have a whole day planned for us so eat up and get ready." I said as i kissed her cheek. I then walked out the door and got my best guitar and put it by the door i was going to sing to her All That Matters In the basketball court. I sat on the couch tweeting my fans back and posting a old pic of me and Ari saying happy anniversary.

After about 30 more minutes i heard Heels clicking down the stairs. I waited to see Ari and i saw her looking flawless. He and her were matching she had on a white crop top with gold accents, a gold skater skirt, and white 6 inch heels. Probably not the best day to wear them but i didnt care. I scooped her up and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Happy Anniversary baby." I said.

"Happy anniversary." She said back placing a peck on my lips.

We were first going to the roller coaster park. We went in her car since she insisted i found it a little weird but i didnt mind. We drove in a comfortable silence untill we got there.

"Justin why didn't you tell me if i knew we were coming here i wouldn't of woren heels my feet are going to be killing me." She said fake mad.

"If you get tired ill carry you baby." I said hugging her from behind.

"Well where is everyone?" She asked looking around.

"I rented this out just for us." I said with that we walked around getting on many rides and taking pics we spent most of the times on the fast rides that had Ariana hugging onto me i didn't mind though. We walked around untill 7:30.

"Lets go theres still more to see." I said as me and Ari walked out of the park.

"Its a surprise so put this blind fold on." I said as we made it to her car.

"Tell me !" She said. I shook my head and put the blind fold on her. I helped her in the car then got in and drove.

We finnally reached the Stadium. I helped Ari out and walked her in.

Arianas Pov

When he helped me off the car i couldn't see obviously. He led me in somewhere and i Listened for anyone else and i realized it was just us there. He finnally took the blind fold of and i saw a beautiful table set up with different color roses. I looked around and saw we were in a basketball stadium.

"So.. What do you think?" Justin said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Justin i love it." I said blankly. We walked over to the table.