"Normal" People: Sally's POV

Laughing Jack stays crouched down, his fist curled into a tight clump.

"How dare she-" He hisses, and the woman's head snaps up, surprised at the sudden sound.

"Is anyone there?" She calls out, slightly befuddled. I see him start to rise, and I put my hand on his shoulder, pushing him down. She shakes her head slightly, and goes back to the grave. She crouches down, flats digging into the soft grass. She puts her hand on the grave, tracing the letters written on it.

"That's it." Laughing Jack mutters, and disappears. I reach out, trying to grab at his jacket, but it's too late. He's already gone. He resurfaces, if you can call it that, behind the grave. He leans forward, crossing his forearms on top of it, like you would on a table. She's oblivious to his presence, until she starts to get up.

"Who- who are you?" She asks, backing up. She loses her footing slightly, and Jack disappears. He reappears behind her, and catches her before she hits the ground. She reacts immediately, elbowing him in the stomach. He backs up, releasing her. Smooth, Jack.

"Who the hell are you?" She demands, and Jack grins at her, the same charismatic grin he uses on us.

"How'd ya know James?" He asks, losing the normal eloquence he normally uses in his tone. He asks it like it's no problem that he's teleporting, or that he just manhandled this random girl.

"Who are you?" She demands again, her voice shaking. His collected face breaks into a wicked one, the smile demented. She shrinks back, as he gets closer to her.

"How did you know James?" He insists, as she flinches at his breath billowing in her face, but she still stays firm.

"He was my brother." She says, looking Jack directly in the eye.

"Hear that Sally? She says he was her brother!" He calls in my direction, a "genuine" smile on his face. He laughs and rage contorts her face.

"He was my brother. I was only two years older than him. I was away at summer camp when he was killed." She insists, and Jack stops laughing.

"I think James would've told me that he had a sister." He says, still stretching his lips into a Cheshire Cat grin.

"Who are you?" She asks again, and Jack's smile wilts slightly, but then springs back into the same vigor.

"Laughing Jack. Pleased to meet you." He says, offering her his hand. She shakes it, but quickly lets go.

"Okay. How did you know my brother?" She asks, and he laughs again.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He asks, grinning at her.

"How did you-"

"I was his friend." He says, and her face withers, like a dying rose. Her brown eyes are watering, and his blue eyes blaze into hers, merciless.

"You're-"

"I'm Laughing Jack, right girly?" He says brightly, and she starts screaming, banging her fists against his chest. He remains unfazed, as she tries to injure him.

"You bastard! You killed my brother!" She shouts, and he shrugs, still smiling down at her and her useless attempts to try and hurt him.

"Well, your mother killed him, technically-"

"It's all your fault!" She yells, and as if it had a mind of its own, her hand raises and strikes him smartly across the cheek. He turns his head, and smiles wider, and she tries to edge away.

"You really thought you could hurt me? Weird." He mutters, and grasps her wrists. She flinches as his fingers curl into her flesh, making her skin turn white where he's holding her. He pulls her up, lifting her a foot off the ground. She's now looking down at him, his head cocked back. His black and white coned nose touches hers, and she flinches at the contact. Her flat falls from her foot, landing with a soft thump on the ground.