Chapter 1- moving in.

"Come on Scarlet" Jonathan said down my ear, he was holding onto my sleeve and trying to pull me along.

"All right" I said and slid from his grasp and ran to the end of the pavement, looking back at him and stopping, "The car will be here in a minute" I said and looked at the top of the road, seeing the golf driving down the road, "See" I said and pointed up at the car.

"I just don’t want you to leave" he said and looked at me with his dark blue eyes.

"Well, you will come round tonight wont you?" I asked and tilted my head to the right.

"Yeh sure" he said and gave me a weak smile.

"Good then I will see you tonight" I replied and ran and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me tight, "See you tonight then" he said and let go; I looked in to his eyes.

"See you" I said and ran to the car and scramble into the front passenger seat, looking out the window at Johnny who was looking all sad, I smiled at him and he waved and dropped his arm, I buckled my belt and we headed off, I looked at my mum and she smiled.

"What’s wrong love?" my mum asked.

"Yeh, fine, is it ok if Johnny could come round tonight seems as the house is ready and that?" I asked her and looked at her with the fail of puppy eyes.

"Sure he can sleep if you like" she said and kissed my head, she looked back at the road and we pulled up at the new house, it was only about 15 minutes drive.

"I'll tell him now ok mum" I said and got my phone out my pocket and dialled his number, he picked up instantly.

"Hello" he said.

"My mum said you can sleep the night if you want"

"Yeh sure"

"Good be here by lets say five that gives you an hour and ten minutes to get here ok" I said smiling down the phone.

"Ok let me get ready" he said and he hung up, I put my phone back into my pocket and headed into the house, I jogged up the stairs and into my room.

"MUM, I'M MOVING MY ROOM AROUND I DONT LIKE HOW IT IS" I shouted down.

"OK HUN, JUST GET IT READY BEFORE JONNY GETS HERE OK" she replied.

"OK I WILL" I shouted back, I closed my door and pulled my head phones out and put them into my phone, putting the music on and then putting my phone back into my pocket, music blurring down my ears, I went to where my bed is and lifted it at the bottom, I moved it from the middle of the room to where at radiator is at the far end of the bedroom, I sorted out the covers of it and went over to my TV stand and pulled it across the room, to the wall you first see when you walk in, to the middle of that, I steadied the TV and moved the wardrobe to the other side of the door, I pulled one bookcase the smaller one by my curtains, and the larger one to the bare wall so it covered more space, I stuck my name on my door and opened the boxes of clothes, I hung them all up in my big wardrobe and closed the wooden door to it; my bed is a red and black colour, and the wardrobe is a mahogany red wardrobe, the big book case is a big wooden one with a lot of book in, six of them are THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, and three are CLOCK WORK, the other one is white with the words FULL MOON written on its side, my window ledge was empty so I un-zipped a bag and got all my photos out of it, placing the one of me, my mum, and my step dad in the centre of them all. The fourth song blurred though my ears and it was underdog by you me at six.

I go the paintings out that I did and hung them around my room, some on ether side of the TV and some by my wardrobe, I got out the mini stone golem and placed it on top of the wooden book case and looked at it as I stood back, it was in a good place I will leave it there.