Chappie 9

(Courtney's POV)

truth or dare.

Those words stuck in my head like glue.

"So let's get started! Chandler said.

"Chan, truth or dare?" I asked

"DARE!" he said with excitement

I decided to play matchmaker for this one.

"I dare you too....... go in the closet for 1 minute."

"EASY." Chan said, walking in the closet

"......... with HAILEE." I said just before he closed the door.

Hailee turned bright red, and Chan just said okay and walked in.

"Lets play a prank on them!" Jackie suggested

Mingus and I both agreed. We decided to open the door quickly, take a picture of them, then post it all over instagram.

It was about 37 seconds into the dare, when we opened the door. Then, Jackie, Mingus and I's jaws dropped at what we saw.

Chan and Hay Hay were in a makeout  session.

They didn't notice we opened the door, so we took the picture and left.

By then, the dare was over, and we knocked on the door signaling them to come out. When they did, Chan and Hailee were holding hands.

We started uncontrollably laughing, while the 'new couple' just stood there, confused as hell.

"We......walked......in.......on.......you!" Jackie said in between laughes.

They both just stood there, like awkward chickens watching someone order KFC.

"Okay, you guys had your fun right? No harm done." Hailee said. At that very moment, Chan's phone started blowing up. He looked down at his phone and said, "What is this about?"

Once he actually saw, he looked up at us, really pissed.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!?"

"Told the fans you were off the market, which is true." Mingus said and we all started laughing again.

Once we were all done laughing, the question popped. I didn't know what to choose.

"Courtney, truth or dare?" Jackie asked

OH GOD.

°°°°°°a.n.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

heyo, guys. sorry I havent updated in a while, I've just been busy. hope you guys like it! Remember, vote, comment, and STAY AWESOME!!

BRITTANY