Chapter One

"Sasuke, for the crimes you have done..." The 6th hokage, Hatake Kakashi, paused. "I can't allow you to live in the leaf anymore."

Sasuke sighed. "I know..."

He turned around from the view of the village, to an old forest. He felt a tug on his cloak.

"Sasuke," Sakura whispered. "I love you..."

Sasuke moves his right hand and taps the girls forehead, where a purple diamond rested. The girl gasped in surprise.

He turned back to the greenery of the forest. But, he felt a tug on his coat.

The blonde says nothing, only holds an old ninja protector. His right hand undid the hold, and took the protector and put it in his pocket. And finally, he started to walk into the deep forest.

The raven was now far away form his old village. It's been two hours. And he's starving. Sasuke didn't have any food or rest, so he decided to take a break. But first, he's his going to hunt for some food.

When he noticed some berries on a Bush, he walked to the area of the bush. He called some shadow clones to help him out.

When all the berries were off the bush, Sasuke's shadow clones disappeared. He sat up, and brushed the dirt off his pants with his hands. He turned around and looked for some sticks for a fire.

Sasuke found plenty of sticks for a fire. "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He called. A small fire appeared on the sticks.

When he was finished, Sasuke looked for a hare for some meat. When he heard a rustle in a bush, he grabbed a kunai from his pocket and threw it to the bush. When the rustling stopped, Sasuke went to check what he caught. Instead, he found a black void. A portal.

He got sucked in it without even noticing.