Chapter three

( hoodies point of view )
I ran after masky and tackled him. " why did you run masky?" " I-i was embarrassed" " I was enjoying it tho" I pulled my own mask up a bit then maskys and kissed him

( maskys point of view )
" why did you run?" Hoodie said. " I-I was embarrassed..." " I was enjoying it tho" soon enough Hoodie was kissing me again I don't know what happened but I found myself kissing back. That's when we both pulled away for air both blushing like crazy. " I love you masky" Hoodie said, I was shocked. " I-I love you too..." I then realized that we were in an opening not far from the mansion and someone known as Toby was watching us, he got a kick out of what we just said. Me being myself got embarrassed and hid behind hoodie. Hoodie knocked the living daylights out of Toby and left him there as we went back to the mansion. That's when slender said " there is going to be a new proxy" everyone didn't go wild like last time with... let's not say. Slender said me and hoodie would be sharing a room now wich made me blush. ( sorry for bad spelling) I ran upstairs hoodie right on my tail. I tripped on the steps and hit my head. I noticed i was bleeding and hoodie helped me up. I didn't pass out for some reason.