The End Pt. 1

So like I said before, it's about that time to start ending this book. This was the sequel to the first book i've ever written. Of course it's going to be terrible on my first try. I just feel as though this book is dead and dry. After taking the time to Revise it, I may or may not bring it back. I just feel as though it's dead weight right now.

Tatianna P.O.V

Nine Months Later..

"Cortez, help me up! You see I can barley move!" I semi yelled to Cortez who was getting his things to get ready to leave. We were going to my baby shower at a pavilion down town that Paris planned. I was more than excited.

Cortez chuckled. "Damn, my bad bae." He said grabbing my hand with his, and securing his other one around my back. If you didn't guess it, i'm eight months pregnant with my first baby girl. As soon as Cortez pulled me up off the couch, he rubbed my belly and I felt my girl kicking.

We haven't really decided on a name yet but I was thinking Carina. I think it was cute and as close as Cortez and I name as I could get.

"Baby, baby sure you get the camera. And my purse. I'll meet you outside." I informed him while wobbling out of our new condo. Their was three levels, six bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, theater room, Cortez' man cave and a pool out back. Cortez said he wanted everything to be knew with our marriage.

I swear he made me the happiest girl in the world when he made me Mrs. Mason. I'd die for that fool.

"Whatever Tee. Just go get your big ass in the car." Cortez demanded while he disappeared in the back. I got the keys off the key rack, then went to get in the car. I turned up the music while listening to K camp Actin' Up.

When Cortez got in the car he looked at me. "This that song i'd fuck the shit out of you to."

I giggled. "That's why we in this predicament now. Stop being nasty and let's go. It's 3:15 and the shower started at 3:00." I informed him while he started up the car and headed downtown. Traffic wasn't that thick since it was Saturday, it was enough.

'They'll be iight. The party can't stop without us." He said. I ignored him and continued to sing along with K Camp.

About twenty minutes later, we were parked outside of a ten story building. It was beautiful. When we walked in, their was a front desk. We showed them the invitations and they told us exactly were to go. I felt my feet getting swollen as we walked onto the elevator. I was wearing a pink and yellow maxi dress with some yellow flats. Of course I couldn't wear Heels but I sure do miss them.

Once we got off the elevator, I was met with a big open room with A LOT of people jumping out and screaming surprise. It clearly wasn't surprise but it was cute. "AWW Thank you so much everybody!" I semi screamed. I was so happy to see as many people as their were. My mama really pulled through this time.

"Aw sister, you look so pretty." Tamera said coming up to me and rubbing my belly. "Hey niece! How you doing?"

I smiled. "Thanks sister. You look cute too." I complemented. She did and I was glad to have my sister here. We've became closer every since the wedding and now we talk to each other everyday.

"SISTER!" Paris yelled running up to me and hugging me. Tamera looked at her cock eyed. "She's just as much as my sister, as she is yours." Paris said while rolling her eyes.

" Whatever. Anyways, how is my BLOOD niece?" Tamera asked putting emphasis on blood and niece. I shook my head. This was sort of normal for the two. Sometimes they get along, and sometimes they don't.

"Will y'all stop? It's my baby girl day. Stop arguing. Anyways, where's mama?" I looked around and didn't see her.

"She somewhere around here. Most of these are family we never met, or haven't seen in awhile, so mama is keeping them company." Tamera told me.