How you meet

Micheal Myers
It's Halloween and you're very excited to go trick and treating with your little sister, (s/n). She's dressed as Rapunzel from Tangled and you were dressed as Sailor Moon. You held her little hand and begin to go outside. As you were crossing the street, you see a mysterious man standing by a tree. As he turned his head to stare at you.

"(Y/N) (Y/N)! Who's that?",your little sister asked

You felt curious as you approached to the man as he held a sharp weapon revealing a knife right behind his back. The man moved his head slowly as you begin to wave at him.

"Excuse me sir, why are you doing here, standing behind a tree?",you asked him

The man begin to look at you while breathing as your little sister took out a few candies from her trick or treat bag.

"Do you want some candy sir?"Your little sister asked

"(S/n) no! You don't even know him!!"You said

That's when the man stabbed your little sister in the eye as you looked at him horrified. You ran to a safe place which is behind a dumpster where he couldn't find you, you peeked out saw him moving his head meaning he was looking for you until police arrive and started running away.

The police kept asking you questions as you kept sobbing looking at your sister's corpse as the parademics took her body in a body bag as your parents kept hugging and crying along with you.

Freddy Krueger
You were sleeping peacefully until you were dreaming about yourself running down the hallways of your school, you were panting so hard not even remembering why you were running away from.

Until a shadow shows up, you saw that the shadow had long fingers looking like knives on each finger, the shadow got closer and closer until it shows his burned face with burned clothes.

"Don't ya worry sweet cheeks, I ain't gonna hurt you"said the man with burned skin

"Who are you?"you asked

"Freddy Krueger, the dream killer but call me Freddy, cutie, I'm gonna let you sleep peacefully so nighty night"Freddy said as he disappeared

Right after that weird dream you started to sleep peacefully, no nightmares, just peace is what you felt.

Chucky
Today was your birthday and your friend gave you a doll which is a Good Guy Doll the ones you've been seeing in advertisements everywhere except this one was all stitched up all over his face but you still loved it.

Right after your friend left, you headed to the kitchen and started washing the dishes from the mini party, you and your best friend just had.While you were washing the dishes you heard something running across the living room, you turned off the faucet and headed to the living room where the noise was.

"Hi"said the Good Guy Doll as you turned around and gasped in surprise

"You can TALK?!"you said

"Of course I can talk! Your friend thought I was a normal good guy doll but I'm not, I'm a serial killer in a doll's body, by the way my name is Charles Lee Ray, but call me Chucky, what's your name... cutie?"Chucky asked

"It's (y-y/n)"you replied

You and Chucky got to know a lot about each other you learned how he transformed his soul into a doll's body and why he became a serial killer.

Jason Voorhees
Your parents forced you to go to Camp Crystal Lake as you are the new camper a.k.a new kid, some bullies begin bugging you to slapping your face just for being a nerd, and you went back to your cabin.