The waiter

_______________________________

"FUCK MAN!!" Yelled an aggressively, stern man, as the silverware slipped onto the floor and the pipping hot coffee splattered to the ground. Droplets of coffee sled swiftly down the man's work shoes.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir!!" The boy stood shocked, trembling fingers and sweaty palms now motioning toward the man's shoes. He quickly pulled out a handkerchief and readily started wiping the shoe.

"What a dumbass!! How can someone like you work an establishment like this?" The man speaks loudly, talking down to the nervous, wide-eyed guy. " I want my fucking coffee now." He growled. "Otherwise, I'll call the manager and have you fired immediately!"

The customers in proximity looked towards the scene.

The boy quickly got up. "Yes, sir" he said politely, and quickly rushed towards the kitchen.

Meanwhile, two gentlemen sat at a window table, pretty engrossed in their own conversation.

"Why the fuck is it so loud in here? We couldn't just go to the cafe down the block?" Growled a half-asleep man.

" Uh, no, Yoongi. For the 50th time, this cafe is wayy better. Why? Because--"

"--This café has such cute guys." Yoongi finishes the statement and groans. "It's always the same shit with you Jimin." He rolled his eyes.

"Hush your mouth! This is why you will remain forever alone!" Jimin spat.

"Fuck you Park Jimin" he sighed.

"You know you love me~" he playfully winked and laughed.

About 15 minutes has passed, the nervous server arrives with a new cup of coffee and as requested from the customer: two cupcakes. "Sorry for the wait, " he says and places the coffee and cupcakes down.

"Took ya long enough!" The customer skeptically eyes both items. After a second of observing, his face twists and the server is prepared for the worst.

"This is NOT what I ordered. I wanted a cappuccino with an extra shot of expression and whipped cream. And two strawberry cupcakes!! Why are these chocolate?!"

"But sir, this is what you asked for---" the server takes out his notepad to show him but the customer immediately barks " I DID NOT" and proceeds to throw the first cupcake at the guy's uniform.

"You dimwit!" Yells the customer.

Yoongi and Jimin turn towards the scene.

"I'm not paying for this or your shitty service! Manager. Now!" The customer now tosses the second cupcake at the server's face, leaving the other customers speechless.

"Woah." Jimin hisses. "What an asshole."

"What the fuck is this guy's problem... " Yoongi says, angered.

"I want a refund now!" said the customer.

The server stood there. Embarrassed. Humiliated. On the verge of tears. He had been stressed all day and overwhelmed with work. He didn't know what to do at this point, and was so taken aback, as no customer had ever treated him this way. The cupcake sat comfortably on his locks of hair and face. He remained silent and frozen.

"What are you doing just standing there!! Give me my refund!"

No response.

"See everyone? This is an example of terrible customer service!" The customer states to the people watching. Everyone remained silent, some quietly sympathizing with the server. Everyone but one.