Chapter 3 (Lemon!! heheh~)

Error's POV

'Ink is so cute when she sleep heh' I sigh and silently play her hair "N..nu..wakey...m..me..up..." she said 'Awww how adorable whe she sleep talk.' "H-hEh." i said i lick her neck and she wake up quickly blushing "W-why did you do t-that?!" she said "C-cUz i wa-was t-tEstIng if yo-you had a s-sEnsitIve spot." i said blushing a little "A-anD i wa-waNna try t-thIs." i said "What thi-?!" i kiss her neck "A-ah~" she moan while blushing i pin her on my bed i remove her shirt and untie her bra (Hehehe~) and she blushes hard. I lick her boob while squeezing her other boob "E-error ahh~ s-stop~" she said i ignore her saying i continue what im doing and i lick her nipples (Ahuhuhu~) she moan loud and i lick going to her stomach i remove her pants and i remove my shirt and my pants i shove my dick on her pussy i thrust in and out fast she scream in pain and her tears come out on her eyes.

Ink's POV (Not gonna hang ya there)

My tears come out my eyes Error hit my g spot "AHHH!~" i moan while screaming "Error im gonna  cum!"i said "D-dO it!" (Just do it! sorry i had to 😂) and i cum my eyes turns lustfully hearts "H-hEh th-thAt was g-goOd.~" he said i sit up and pin on his bed i lick his tip he moan slightly he shove me on his dick and i going in and out he moan loud and he said "I-iNk im go-gonNa c-cUm." i nod and he cum i swallow it 'Dammit it taste good~' i said in my mind "M-mMmm~" i felt tired i crawl to error and lay down next to him "Night Ruru~" i said "Night Inky~" he reply and we fall asleep NAKED.

Meanwhile

Laura, Dream and Blue heard the whole thing cuz they follow them and they fangirling like an idiots (lol XD) and they go home.

~The next day~

Error's POV

I wake up first and Ink is still sleeping like adorable i got up and dress i walk to kitchen to make breakfast. I finish making breakfast and i put the breakfast in the dining table i heard yawning in the stairs and it was Ink she walk up to me "Hey glitchy whats for breakfast?" she said "Bacons and eggs." i said, we sat down and eat.

((Imma cut here but imma make a long one someday so bai peeps))