Make Up

Y/n means your name, fluff,  sad as hell

Dean:
He was calling or texting almost every ten minutes. You couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want, Dean?" You say, answering his call. "I'm so sorry, Y/n. I was drunk, and I missed you. Please forgive me." He begged, his voice cracking and breaking.

You sigh. "Fine, I forgive you. I'll be home in a couple days.

[time skip]

You knocked on the bunker door. Dean opened it, seeing you. You hugged him as tight as you could. "I love you." Dean smiled.

Sam:
He sat in the bunker for a week, not talking to anyone. You were at a motel, replaying the break up in your mind. You looked at your phone, no texts, no calls. But then it rang. Dean was calling, you answered. "Y/n you have to come back, he won't talk to me and all he does is sit in his room and cry. I miss the old Sam." Dean said, immediately making you gather your stuff and leave the motel.

You walked into the bunker, Dean hugged you tightly. You walked into Sam's room. He said. "Go away." Thinking it was Dean. "Sam?" You call out, watching him turn around to face you. He stood up and ran over, hugging you. "I'm so sorry, Y/n." He apologized frantically.

"It's okay now, it was my fault anyway." You kiss him, the old Sam was back.

Castiel:
"Just pray for him and hope he comes, that's all you can do." Dean shrugged. You sigh, praying for him. He appeared behind you. "What do you want?" He asked. Dean nods silently, walking away. "I want to say I'm sorry." You say, reaching out to hug him. He hugs you tightly. "Are you still mad?" He asks.

You shake your head. "Nope."

Crowley:

The king of hell wasn't as powerful when he broke up with you. He found himself killing anyone who got in his way, no matter how important or kind they were to him. You got into hell with help from the Winchesters. You walked up to Crowley. "Y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you'd go to heaven." He teases. 

"Look, Crowley, I was wrong, I love you. I need you, and I think you do too." You say. "I suppose I do, but why should I take you back?" He smirks. "U-um..." You couldn't think of a reason. "I-I don't know. I don't deserve a king anyway..." You say, walking away.

He sighs and hugs you. "You're lucky I love you."

Gabriel:

"Are you mad at me? Should I leave?" He asks, trying to find out if you were angry. "No, Gabriel, just annoyed." You say, frustrated and annoyed. He zaps to a candy store. He comes back with your favorite candy and a puppy. "Puppy or kitten?" He asks.

You laugh, making him smile. "Don't ask that."