1) get into study mode ✨

🗑 ; declutter
keep in mind that there is a direct relationship between clutter and stress. have a organized study space that doesn't have unnecessary things lying around. have all your materials stored there and even try putting stuff up that will motivate you.

📲 ; motivation
if you go on social media apps such as pinterest, weheartit, tumblr, etc you will find great pictures that will inspire you to get going and work! Also watching 'study with me' videos on YouTube will also help motivate you.

📚 ; go to the library
sometimes, the library is the best place to get yourself to work without making distractions. If you're the type of person that can't or don't want to go to the libraries, try a nice cafe. The calm environment will help you to focus and also keep you from getting off task.

⏰ ; use the two- minute trick
A trick I've heard from studyquill ( @ YouTube ), was to use a method of setting a two minute timer for yourself to do a task. Two minutes is obviously a very quick and short amount of time that won't get you too lazy. However, once you've started working during those two minutes you will slightly get more engaged into your work and this may help you to get into that study mode that you'll need in order to go much further than two minutes.

✔️ ; make revision time tables
Grab a piece of paper and schedule your day.
Put in sections where you will study/work on a specific subject and plan out your breaks in a way that will keep you going. This personally helps me get things done while also having time to do other stuff as a reward for myself.

🔕 ; turn off notifications
One big distraction when studying is hearing a buzz from your phone and picking it up then finding yourself on it for over half an hour. If you are having an exam or some sort of a test/quiz coming up, you should avoid this at all costs! It won't be worth it when you get a bad grade and stress over it.

Next chapter : Rainy Day Playlist🌧💕