Ch.7

Sylvia POV

I was flying on tree find Atami "princess I believe I have found Atami" tree said "please don't call me princess sylvia is fine" I said he nodded "Atami I will ask you again call back your team" I said "like I said no" he said "ok you leave no choice" I said "huh try me?" he asked cockily "water dragon roar!" "open gate of the goat Capricorn!" I called "princess how may I help you?" he asked  "water god dragon roar!" he attacked " I need you to attack ata- Capricorn!" I said pushing him down "thank you princess" he said "you're welcome" I said he started attacking "dragon slayer secret arts crimson lotus: water blade!" he called "princess sylvia?!" they both said unison but I already got hit and so did Capricorn but he still stood I fell to the ground "well looks like the princess just got hit" he said "shut up Atami and just fight" I said "really because you look like you're going to pass out" he said he's right my dress was torn with deep scratches and cuts we kept fighting like this "dragon slayer secret arts crimson lotus: water gun!" he said "ice make sheild!" I said I placed the shield in front of me but I don't know how long I could hold the attack back he was putting lots of force into the attack "ow stupid dragon let go" he said I peeked and saw ocea biting him he got her off and caught me off guard by attacking me my sheild broke and leaving his attack to give me a direct hit I fell on the ground but pain never came I looked down to see ocea hit but still alive "ok I'm done with you playing around" I said as ocea sat there "5th origin sea goddess!" I called (she looked like the picture above)  "nice job princess you look beautiful" he commented "shut up I'm not here for your satisfaction" I said "I call all water from up and down come to my will........." I chanted my hands spread then opened my eyes "sea goddess crown!" I called as the water hit him like a dagger "open gate of lion Leo!" I called "finally it's my turn" he said as he took on some of the minions "ice make lance!" atami said "sylvia!" uncle leo yelled he ran to s move me but I took a direct hit "but how are you still standing?" he asked "earth dragon roar!" ocea called I looked back to see her in her dragon form.

" I chanted my hands spread then opened my eyes "sea goddess crown!" I called as the water hit him like a dagger "open gate of lion Leo!" I called "finally it's my turn" he said as he took on some of the minions "ice make lance!" atami said "sylvi...

I smiled at her and nodded what I didn't notice that he attacked me but ocea again saved me from dying "ocea!" I shouted she wasn't breathing I had tears in my eyes "you have done it Atami fumihiro!" I yelled "2nd and 5th origin dragon queen and sea goddess!" I called.

"I told you go back or face my wrath well guess you're going to find out the answer now" I said "blood queen and dragon sword!" I called as swords appeared and I continuously attacked him "now I will take your life you don't deserve to live nor your guild!" I shouted as I pulled his guild members in the air and held his neck "you killed my friend ocea  and now people" I said as I used my hand to take the air from his lungs "life and death breath" I said and took his blood as well I glared at him "breath" he said "you don't deserve to breath "sylvia calm down?!" uncle leo asked "oh you want me to calm down?" I asked he nodded "I will after he and his guild die" I said turning back to him "I'm sorry sylvia" he said "you're sorry?" I asked he nodded "sorry doesn't cut it can it change all the pain I had to go through because of you and your guild can it bring back ocea that you killed?" I asked "answer me?!" I asked "sylvia stop it he can't breathe" uncle leo said "n-no..." he said "then?" I asked "sylvia calm yourself down" uncle leo said "sylvia?!" nash said holding me trying to pull me back "sylvia they'll die" he said "stay out of this nash?!" I shouted "no" I said "ok I have to force you to" I said as I pushed him away and put a barrier around us.