I

"You beckoned me, your Highness?"

A young man with tousled dark brown hair and skin the color of beach sand entered the grand ballroom, the heels of his shoes clicking on the incredibly expensive and decorated tiling. His attire was both comfortably causal and neat looking. A pair of jeans, a leather jacket and a black shirt. Nothing too sophisticated.
The ballroom was all white. Normally it would drive the man nuts but it made the expensive room look clean. He liked clean. The far back wall directly across from the rooms entrance was lined with large windows, some of which french doors leading out onto a marvelous balcony with a full view of the city below. 
Chandeliers hung around the room, and one large chandelier dangled from the center of the ceiling. 

"Ah, yes

"Ah, yes." The other man in the room turned to face the one who had just entered. This man was noticeably older then the other, but by the way he carried himself and stood with his hands folded behind his back and shoulders curved back, it was more obvious that he was very high in power. "Do you know what today is?"

The younger man frowned momentarily in thought, brain scattering for the connection. It dawned on him suddenly.
"Twenty years since we won the war." The man responded.

"Correct. And I've told you of what happened, have I not? And the plan following this very date?"

The young man displayed an expression that one could confuse for pure loyalty, but it was much deeper than that for this man in particular.
He watched with admiration, with awe
The powerful being before him, gazing out the large glass windows that overlooked the main city, was Satan.
The devil.
The man was his father.

"About the boy?"

Satan nodded with a soft hum of confirmation.

"Yes. The boy." He murmured. "Today he turns 20 years old... the awaited day has finally arrived. It's only a matter time before he realizes his capabilities. It's your job-"
"To make sure he doesn't. I know."

"Good. And do it however you must."

The young man nodded and bowed his head, silent. He knew his assignment. It had been given to him when he was a small boy, and he had trained his whole life for the coming moments.

"The boy is having his celebration here?"

The younger man grimaced slightly. "Yes, father."

Satan smiled, pleased with his son's response. He nodded.

"Wonderful. I'll have the staff begin preparing now." Satan hummed. "You may go."

The younger man bowed his head and turned to leave the luxurious room, getting to the door before being stopped.

"Oh, one last thing."
"Yes, sir?"

The devil gazed at him, in the same spot he had been in for a while. His lips curled into a dark smile. "Don't forget about your gift."

"Yes, father."

The older man sighed contently. "You truly are my favorite son, Taehyung." He hummed. "Now you may go. I expect tonight to be one to remember."

Taehyung nodded once again and left the ballroom finally. He reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone and read through the series of missed texts and calls. All from Jungkook.