Chap 1 - 😈 My Gangster Boyfriend 😈

Just a quick introduction to characters:
Lee Eunhee - You
Park Jimin - The guy that you are going to marry.
Min Yoongi/Suga - Your boyfriend.
/Blackpink/ Kim Jisoo (Ji Soo) - Your BFF.
/Blackpink/ Jennie Kim(Jennie) - Your BFF.
/EXID/ Park Jung Hwa (Jeonghwa) - Park Jimins childhood friend/ Ex-girlfriend
Introduction is DONE
--------------------------------------------
Lets begin the story. Chap 1: Gangster Boyfriend
--------------------------------------------
RING RING RING RING
You checked your phone to see who it is. You were surprised a bit,It was your boyfriend Yoongi. You answered the call.
You are now in the phone call.
Y/N: Hey Sugar! [Yoongis nickname]
Yoongi: Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?
Y/N: Yeah. But I just love getting on your nerves
You laughed.
Yoongi: Jennie came in today......
Y/N: So.....What does that mean?
Yoongi: She wanted to know where Jisoo is. She thought that we might have some information about her.
Y/N: Wait why you guys?
Yoongi: Of course we know every kind of information there is. Except,Where Jisoo is....
There was a moment of silence.
Yoongi: I'm sorry.....But,Can you come over to our meeting place?
Y/N: Yeah....Sure. After,I'm done with work.
Yoongi: Right....Uh. I gotta go now.....Looks like Jin prepared some pretty nice food. *He sighs*
Y/N: Okay then,Bye bye Sugar.
Yoongi: Stop calling me that! Bye.....
Call Ended.
You continue to do your office work. You sigh and thought of Yoongi. You just didn't spend  enough time with him because of family business.Your door opened. A woman with a kind of tight black dress came in," Hi Ms.Lee. I just came in to deliver some paperwork." She smiled and handed over the papers to you."Is that all of it?" You asked and she slightly nodded. Good enough You thought.The woman left. You read the papers and signed it.

RING! RING! RING!
You checked your phone again and saw 3 new messages from "😤Strict Dad😡" {Your father}.
You looked at the messages.
You are now looking at your messages.
😤Strict Dad😡: We have dinner with a kind of business partner tonight. Be dressed properly not those ripped jeans or so.
[Read]

😤Strict Dad😡: Okay Eunhee? I also want you to deliver the paper work Hyelin gave to you.
[Read]

😤Strict Dad: Eunhee. Do not ignore me. Just come to dinner 7:00 at Soigné Classics {I just made this up xD}
[Read]

Eunhee: Okay dad. See you there then. And who's Hyelin?

😤Strict Dad is typing😡......

😤Strict Dad😡: Just deliver any kind of paper work.

You turned off your phone and looked at the clock. It's 4:30
You decided to go to Yoongis and the boys "meeting place" which was actually a warehouse filled with junk.
You took your stuff, left your office and went to the parking lot to go to your car. You went in a drove to the "meeting place".
----------------------
10 mins later
----------------------
You got your bag and tried to find some casual clothes in your bag since the ones you were wearing were uncomfortable. You were wearing a red dress that was pretty tight. You unzipped it and changed into a leather jacket, A shirt that says,"Try me,and some ripped jeans. As soon as you were finished,You tucked your red dress into your bag and went out of the car.

There was a broken wooden door hanging around. You decided to go in and Taehyung fighting with Yoongi about a bag of churros.You were about to stop them but,Yoongi grabbed the bag of churros,opened it,and ate it all by himself. Taehyung glared at him,but he knows he can't do anything.