2

"He's right you know. You look like you've gained weight. You look like crap," said a voice that was all too familiar inside of my head.

"I know, I've been trying to lose it, but it just won't go away," I said frustratingly.

"Well, you better try harder. You don't want to look like.... that.... forever do you?"

"I do try," I said as I picked up the pace and began to jog to school.

"I've been trying to help you. I want the best for you, Mai. Just remember, if you ever want to be accepted, then don't eat, because pretty girls don't eat,"  said the voice.

"I know, you've been telling me that for months," I said between heavy breaths.

I soon arrived at the school. At the gate, I was gasping for air.

"If you do that everyday, you will become skinnier and skinnier, people will finally accept you. There will be no more pain."

I nodded and headed over to my friend group of 2. In that group, I had friends named Faith and Sasha. Faith was a beautiful, short girl who was very smart. She is extremely nice, helpful and caring. She was wearing skinny jeans, along with a light pink sweater, her long brown hair was pulled up into a half pony tail. Sasha on the other hand was very excitable. She is usually always up beat, kind, helpful, funny, and caring. She is SUPER protective over us, she would kill anyone who hurt us. We are like her sisters in a way.

"Heeey GURL!" squeaked Sasha, Faith shaking her head in the background with a smile on her face.

"Hi!" I returned with a smile, when really on the inside I was breaking down.

"Hey!" chimed in Faith. We talked as we made our way to our lockers.

"Go to the bathroom...." whispered the same voice from before.

"Okay." I said back.

"Huh?" said Faith and Sasha in unison. I began to drift away from them, heading towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" asked Sasha.

"I'm heading to the bathroom, I will be in class in a few. Go on without me!" I said as I stumbled towards the bathroom, the same one I've been going to for months.