9

I covered my mouth trying to keep the food from flying out and began to laugh, imagining what I looked like

I covered my mouth trying to keep the food from flying out and began to laugh, imagining what I looked like. I must've looked pretty ridiculous. Yeah, my life right now is pretty great, definitely better than what it was a couple weeks ago. Other than my dad, I love everyone around me, I am thankful to have them in my life. I'm extremely thankful that they SAVED my life. Sasha and Faith are my actual family, that's how I feel about them. That they are more than just friends, they are sisters. 

Lunch ended soon and we all headed to our next class, still laughing about what happened at lunch. I know you are going to die of boredom if I tell you about the rest of the classes I went to, so I am going to spare your life and skip ahead.

The school day finally ended and I was about to walk out of the gates and back towards my house but Sasha and Faith ran up to me and offered me a ride there. "Sure," I said as we began to walk towards Sasha's black Kia Sorento. We hopped in the car and began to drive towards my house. I was nervous to step foot inside of that place, I didn't know what awaited me. Did the police ever come to my house? What if he lied and told them that he wouldn't do such things? I breathed heavily as we came closer, and closer to the house.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said to Faith and Sasha as I got out of the car and walked up to the big brick house. 

"We are going in there with you, just in case." said Faith as she and Sasha followed me towards the place.

I slowly opened the door, just a crack, and peeked inside. Nobody's in there, for what I can see anyways. I slowly open the door all the way and step inside, my body tense, expecting to get tackled by him. I am standing all the way in the house, I look around. Nobody is here. They must have taken him. Thank god. I'm finally free. I thought to myself, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and sighed when I saw it was Sasha.

"Sorry, did I startle you?" asked Sasha as she removed her hand from my shoulder.

"A little bit, I'm okay though," I said, kind of chuckling to myself.

"Okay, we will help you move your clothes first, then we can try to start moving the heavier things." said Faith as she and Sasha stepped into the house.

"Are you sure? You haven't even asked your parents yet..." I said, standing in the doorway.

"I will call my mom, where's your bathroom?" asked Sasha, pulling out her phone.

"Down that hallway, first door on the right." I instructed as I shut the door behind me and began to categorize objects.

"Thanks!" said Sasha as she headed towards the bathroom.

"Okay, let's get started," said Faith, rubbing her hands together.

We didn't bother cleaning up the beer bottles, why would I want to touch those! I never want to see another beer bottle ever again after my experience with him. Other than the beer bottles, Faith and I piled up utensils, dishtowels and pretty much all the kitchen supplies. When we were finished, I showed her up to my room. We walked up the long windy staircase and went into my room. My room was actually pretty tidy. My blue, twin sized bed sheets (yes, twin sized. I was apparently not 'important' enough to have bigger ones. My feet stuck out whenever I slept) were spread out across my mattress, looking like I never slept in it. My walls were a light baby blue and my window shades were drawn. My closet door was closed, but soon they were thrown open by Faith.