Kneel Before Me

In the world of supernaturals, it has always been known to all that the King of all supernaturals was a Werewolf-Vampire hybrid which is pretty rare since Werewolves and Vampires considered each others Enemies.

Since it has been a rule that once a Werewolf and Vampire were to have a child it must not be introduced to the world, in other words--- Death. The child will be killed no matter what consequences it will face, be it the mother be killed. Since hybrids are really rare, the supernaturals, even the Elders doesn't know what power it shall have or what monster it shall become.

But, since the previous King ordered the Elders that the child his mate-- a Vampire, bears shall not be killed or there would be a huge war if the child shall be killed. The Elders so decided that the child will be cursed to have a very, very strong mate and when I say strong the type of strong that even the King's child-- a hybrid would bow down and kneel before her, and the King was overly happy and gladly accepted it. But what they didn't know is the girl would be a child a hybrid just like their son but a different species and not just any species I mean the Demon and Angel kind of species.