Lovely conversation

Edd's POV:
After that, I was drugged with a sharp prick in my arm; a needle. As I lost concise, I thought, Fuck,

//
When I awoke, I was clearly in a cell. I looked around, and this one didn't really look like a cell...it was a room with iron walls, door, and floors. That didn't really surprise me either...but...there was also a large, black pane of glass as one of the walls, in front of me. I assumed that there's probably people, or soldiers behind it.

I waved, and said, "Uh, hello? Or am I just talking to a pane of glass...?" I probably looked like a HUGE IDIOT at that moment, and I felt pretty awkward, just sitting there; oh, yeah; I looked around and then down, to see chain shackled around my ankles and bolted to the floor. "Isn't that swell?" I mumbled under my breath, and loud speaker boomed into my ear, from a very, very tiny, yet loud speaker coming from the ceiling. I rubbed my ears, and shouted, "OW! What the hell was that for?"
"I ASK THE QUESTIONS!" I shrieked back, and I'm surprised it didn't break. It was actually getting pretty amusing that Matt kept on saying that.

I nodded slowly, and said, "Ok...but what-"
"SHUT. UP."
"Ok-"
"Seriously, are you fucking deaf?"
"No-"
"Oh, my God, I just- seriously, so help me, I'll hurt you even more if you speak again, got that?"
I nodded, and for reason, was trying not to laugh at the ginger I once loved, and I didn't anymore...I think...

Then there was silence. No-one spoke. It went on like that for about an hour, and by then I leaning against the iron wall, falling asleep, when the speaker screamed, "HEY! EDWARD GOLD, DO NOT FALL ASLEEP! I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY YOU COULD!!"

Alright, time to make a damn comeback; "You never say I couldn't, Matty!"
I heard a soft gasp. Then anger boomed from the speaker, and it rang in my ears.

"Shut up! D-don't...call me that! You don't deserve to...SHUT UP."
I was silent, then said, "Matt, do you love me...?"
Then there was more silence, then a gruff, "N-no."
I felt a stab at my heart's strings. "Not anymore, I don't; you're a weapon, not a...a-a lover."
"M-Mat-"
"No! Stop calling me that!"
"Matthew?"
"No."
"Matty?"
"Hell no!"
I paused.
"...My smol gingy?"
"...FUCK. NO."

I chuckled lightly. And the speaker when silent. And then the bright lights in the room flickered off, and I was left alone in the dark.

Wondering what the hell would happen next.