Saved

Cameron engulfed me in a hug. I giggled. This is perfect. He is perfect. "You look beautiful tonight" cameron says as he smiles at me. "I know" I smile. "Your pretty cocky ya know" he says. I just smile. "Yeah".
"Well we should get going shouldn't we" he asks. "Yeah we should" I say.
________

*morning*

"Cameron. Cameron. Cameron. Cameron." I say as I shake him. It is 130 pm and he is still sleeping. I start playing with his hair and he smiles. "Okay okay I'm up". "Good lets go do something" I say. "Okay what do ya wanna do?" "I wanna go to da beachhhhhh" I say. Cameron nods his head.

I change into my favorite bikini and I put come pink shorts and a tank top on. I put my hair in a ponytail and I put on some Chapstick and foundation. I walk out of the bathroom. "Lookin good " cameron says. I giggle. "Thanks now let's go".

Cameron is wearing a tank top and some random shorts. I don't get how he doesn't have to try and he looks flawless.

We get into his car and drive to the beach. On the way there we jam to all of the songs on the radio.

I hop out of the car the second we get there. I take my towel and I throw it down and I lay down. TIME TO TAN! I usually fall asleep when I tan. I was starting to fall asleep when I feel cameron lift me up. I started pounding in his back to put me back but he didn't listen. "I really like. Wing this close to your butt" he says. I smile. "Your butt smells like shit" I say while plugging my nose. He laughs. "Okay but seriously put me down" I say. "Only if you promise to go in the water with me" he says. I agree. He sets me down. "let's goooooooo" he says as he runs to the water. I run after him. I will beat him to the water. I continue running and I pass him I turn around to brag but I Accidentally trip over a kid building a sand castle. "OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY!" I apologized. "I'll help you make it again if you want" she was crying. I feel so bad. Me and the kid start making a castle and she's a pretty cool kid. I eventually had to leave because Cameron kept screaming for me to go over to him. "Okay bye. I'm so sorry for ruining your castle" I apologize again. She just nods.

I run into the water. "ITS ABOUT TIME" cameron exaggerates. I just shrug. I go under the water and try to swim away. Next thing I know two hands are spinning me around and lips are lightly placed on mine. I smile. I wrap my legs around his torso and move closer to him. I love him. I love everything about him. He is perfect and he has changed my life so much!

________________

THE DAULT IN OUT STARS IS SO PERFECT. okay it's my birthday guys ! But yeah idk if I should end this book soon or not so comment if I should or not haha okay night