Chapter 4 ~ Cleaning

~Your PoV~

When you eventually got to your room, you opened your dresser filled with your neatly folded clothes and changed. After you changed, you realised that your room got really dirty in the past 10 minutes. You went into the hallway to get some cleaning supplies but you ran into that short man that you saw leaning against the wall earlier.
"You there! Where are you going?" He said. You ignored him because you were on a mission to find your long lost lover, the broom. You eventually got to the closet with the cleaning supplies and saw that the short sprout was still following you with that emotionless stare. You started to gather your supplies when you felt a hand grab your wrist.
"I asked you a question cadet, don't ignore your higher ups. Now what are you doing taking my cleaning supplies?" The man asked still holding a tight grip on your wrist.
"Ugh, well first, can you let go of my wrist, thanks. Second, i don't even know who you are. And finally..." You looked at him, then behind him. He kept his gaze in you the entire time. You got your bucket ready, then got out of his grip and ran to your room.
"HAHA I AM THE QUEEN OF CLEANING!" You shouted as you ran back to your room, looking behind you. Of course, humanity was just so horrible to you and placed a wild Eren in front of you, making you fall over instantly.
"Y/N? What are you doing with all those cleaning supplies?" Asked your older brother. As you were about to answer, the short man was walking towards you. He picked up the supplies and walked away, leaving you confused.
"Dude who is that?" You asked your brother, still wondering you that mysteriously short man was, not that you could say much, you were the shortest person from the 104th cadet force, meaning you were shorter than him.
"You mean Corporal Levi?" He answered, your jaw dropped and you mentally facepalmed. 'So that's what he mean by higher up' you thought as you sighed.
"God dammnit." You got up and walked away silently.
You walked to the mess hall to eat, completely ignoring the fact that your supposed to be running laps with Sasha. You sat down with Mikassa, Armin and Eren and ate your mush. (Mikassa auto corrected to Kik Asda XD).
"Y/N, aren't you supposed to be running laps?" Asked the coconut, Armin. You dropped your spoon and instantly jumped on your friend covering his mouth.
"Sshh, no one knows child." You slowly uncovered his mouth and Armin looked so confused, for the smartest guy in the cadets he looked pretty dumb in this moment. For the rest of dinner, you talked about random stuff, families, food, BTS. (wait what?). You were all nervous for tomorrow as it was the first day of training, it was important and there was a nagging voice in the back on your head telling you to go home. Only you couldn't, your mother died, you dad is no where to be seen and your home was crushed.

******************
526 words!

Sorry for the slow update, life is hard and school is crap so yeah

Go to drugs don't do school