School

No P.O.V

School is a luxurious place for Japan especially for students. In this area, schools are under high maintenance as rescue operations are held there. The school in Shibyu contains a main building and a 3 other smaller ones
All students have to go through general education in the main building. The other buildings are divided for different purposes - culinary, mechanic and lastly, combat.
Of course, Shinoa squad is under the last one. All of them are in year one.

Shinoa's P.O.V

The clock ticks slowly as our english teacher tried to teach us modals. Do we even have the chance to use this? What is this language used for? All of us speak japanese. Do the countries who use this 'english' even exist?

I scribble on my notes. Instead of the answers of the questions the teacher have given us, mine had other notes.

Who is the first progenitor? And there was this theory about seraph. Strange. None of these are covered in lessons. How much content do we learn in school is actually applicable in daily life?

I rubbed my aching eyes and tried to direct my focus on the whiteboard. As I tried to concentrate, my eyelids grew heavier and everything turned black.

-------------------------------------
Mitsuba's P.O.V

Sigh...Why am I here? I thought as I let my frustrations out. I sneak a glance at my shoulder partners.

The room was not very spacious, but is able to fit 30 people in this tiny space. The blue walls surround and disallowed anyone to see the vast world outside. But there is nothing much to see. Within the walls, there was a clear glass that allowed light to enter. However, it prevented any interaction with the world outside. Through the glass, many patches of green occupied outside. No matter how far you look, there is nothing else except for greenery.

The numbers on the paper screamed for my attention. The binomial equations for me to expand. The scent of curry filled the corridors as the clock slowly ticked to 1.