Things are getting heated.

John put his hand on rivers pants. He liked the color of her new jeans.

John began to strip river, (insert sax music here) the room was getting hotter! River blushed and yelped in pain. She never used these waxing strips before. She only had gotten them because they were on sale.

John strode towards River and she was completely turned on. The hottest male actor was proposing in her girlfriend in a TV Show. John began to reach out and touch River's pussy, her pussycat named Bob. John always liked cats.

River leaned over John and grabbed something, she squeezed it as hard as she can, and white sticky stuff came out, the glue went over her face. 

John couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed the soft and squishy material, and twisted it. This was suppose to be for later. But John was hungry, he needed it badly, he just couldn't resist the jelly anymore.

They went to bed, tempted. They wanted to have some fun. They had enough to be able to get those circular packs that they just needed. So river grabbed it, it was long and round, and she started to do her work. She brewed a fresh mug of expresso, now she knew John and her wouldn't not be able to sleep tonight.

THE END