Graduated

TENNESSEE,

"Wooo!!!" people throw all their books to the fire pit.

6 best friends having a little party celebrate the night they're officially done high school.

Meet Jason. The blond hair guy who people adore with his girlfriend Kelsey who love and obsessed with social media. Ray, the geeky guy who loves game and adventure. Sofia with her child and princess look. Gavin is the strong one. And the last is Becca, the brain and the wise one out of all.

They throw a little party at Jason's house while doing a camping in the backyard to learn how to live outside the house.

"Wait. So our plan is next week and only 3 days" Kelsey stated about their plan to have a little trip to Texas next week.

Jason snaking around Kelsey's stomach and rest it there with other hand holding a cup of soda.

"What do you guys think? 3 days?" Jason ask with his perfect thick brows and curly lips with a pink tint.

Gavin look for his friends with his brows raise. "3 days then" he stated to everyone and they all laughing again.

Kelsey turn to her side and Jason kiss her lips before he kiss her temple and pull Kelsey closer to him.

Becca on the other side drawing something on the grass. She feel like this trip could lead to something else that she knew about because she heard something in the past about what happen in Kentucky.

"I really don't think this is a good idea" Becca speak but her attention all to the grass that she draw.

"C'mon Bec. Stop with all that bad thoughts you have. We all having fun and get away from the world for a little while" Sofia talk next to her by tapping her shoulder.

Becca look for her. "We should go to sleep now" Becca change the subject with her half smile. She then get up and head to her tent.

"Alright. Guess it's already late" Jason join and stood up while holding Kelsey's hand.

Ray and Gavin go to their tent. While Jason and Kelsey sleep together with their tent. Sofia and Becca sleep in the girls tent with also in the color pink.

"You okay baby?" Jason readjust his position and turn to Kelsey so he can wrapped his veiny hand around her.

"Kinda" Kelsey answer and then hissing cause her head hurt. She turn around so she can facing Jason. Jason smile and kiss Kelsey's lips 3 times but in a really soft way.

"I really don't think I wanna move on to college" Kelsey break the silent. She take Jason's hand and folded with her.

"We talk about that later" Jason yawn. "I'm tired" he said with a laugh.

Kelsey slap his stomach. Jason wrapped his arm around Kelsey's waist and other be her pillow.

"Good night baby" Jason started first.

"Night Jase" Kelsey kiss his cheek then they both close their eyes.

"Are we gonna bring like a gun or something?" Ray ask with his arm cross trying to go to sleep next to Gavin who is cuddling with a pillow.