Chap. 3

-Outside

"I'm nervous.." Capricorn worried. "Me too...But we will get through it together!" Virgo encouraged her. "Ok..." Capricorn held Virgo's arm.

-Minutes later

"Woah! Are you hot girls new here? I'm happy to show you guys around." Aries looked at Y/N and F/N bodies. "No...We're good..By the way Aries..We are Capricorn and Virgo. You know the nerds!" Capricorn rolled her eyes. "What?! That's impossible! There's no way those nerds would be so hot..especially Capricorn! That bitch is too ugly!! Anyway, any of you can join my party at my house at night." Aries waves goodbye and left. "What a fucked up Aries! Don't listen to that shit!" Virgo sweared. "Yeah...Thanks.." Capricorn looked sad.

"Hey Capricorn and Virgo!" Taurus waved. "Hello...Taurus." Capricorn looked. "Why you sad? I noticed that you changed your appearance." Taurus asked. "Oh this...I wanted to change my looks. Aries mistook that I'm Capricorn. He said that I'm hot but I told him I'm the ugly nerd. He didn't believe me." Capricorn said. "Oh...I'm sorry. You are beautiful inside and out. You don't need to change for a guy, rumor, or bully." Taurus grasped on Capricorn's shoulders. "Thank you!" Capricorn smiled. "Thanks Taurus..you really cheered her up.." Virgo whispered to Taurus's ear. "Your welcome...Virgo I need to tell you something. Can we talk in private?" Taurus asked. "Umm...ok. Capricorn, Taurus wanted to talk to me in private. Can you just stay there and wait for me?" Virgo said. "Ok. Bye!" Capricorn waved.

-Virgo and Taurus

"So what do you want to talk about?" Virgo asked. "Ummm....so Virgo. Virgo can you go out with me..?" Taurus blushed. "I'm sorry I cannot....I'm sure there's another girl for you that loved you. I'm not ready for this relationship. I'm sorry." Virgo held Taurus's hand. Then, Virgo let go and left Taurus behind. Taurus cried a tear on his cheek. "Maybe Virgo wasn't the person I admire.......*sniff*..." Taurus whispered to himself.

-Capricorn
"Hello Stranger! Are you new here?" Sagittarius asked. "Hello Sagittarius and Scorpio. I'm not new here...by the way..it's me, Capricorn." Capricorn said. "Oh sorry! You look totally different in a good way." Sagittarius apologized. "It's ok." Capricorn said. "Hey Scorpio why don't you say something?" Sagittarius smiled brightly. "Umm...hi..."Scorpio looked at Capricorn and then looked away. "I'm sorry about that. He's doesn't want to talk to anyone." Sagittarius said. "I get...is he bored or talking isn't his thing?" Capricorn said. "Both! He gets bored easily." Sagittarius said. "Oh ok." Capricorn told. Scorpio whispered something to Sagittarius's ear. "Umm...we gotta go..bye!" Sagittarius said. Scorpio and Sagittarius waved goodbye. Scorpio dropped his wallet. You reached down to get it, but you hit your against Scorpio forehead. "Ow! Oh I'm sorry! Here!" Capricorn fell back to her knees. Capricorn gave Scorpio's wallet to him. "Thanks." Scorpio looked at Capricorn's bleeding knee. Scorpio started putting a bandage on Capricorn's knee. "Thanks Scorpio!" You smiled brightly. Scorpio looked away from Capricorn's face. Scorpio helped Capricorn stand up. "Your welcome..." Scorpio walked away. "That was helpful of you!" Sagittarius whispered. You were smiling.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Capricorn answered her phone. "Hello Virgo!" "Change of plans....I'm tired..so I'm walking home alone. Please leave me alone. Take car—" "Wait! What happene—" Virgo hang off. "What was that?" Capricorn said.