My Other Half (AshleyMarieeGaming and CaptainSparklez Fanfic)

Prologue

(Ashley's Point of View)

I sat at my computer, put on my headphones and got my microphone ready. 

"Time for another video," I said. I started recording me plat a Minecraft Hunger Games. "Hopefully I won't die this time. He he." 

*After the game*

"Thanks for watching, guys. Maybe next I'll win. If you made it to the end of the video, type in the comments ninja penguins or poofy penguins. Bye guys."

I stopped the video and flopped on my bed. Excuse my manners. The name's Ashley Marie Surcombe and I'm 18 years old. I love playing Minecraft with my friends Mitch, Jerome, Ryan, Will and Vikk. My favourite colour is red. I'm British and I was born in March 6th. Right now, it's getting pretty late but I have time to listen to some music. I pressed play and soon feel asleep.

*After a good night's rest*

I woke up to the song "Sweater Weather". I started to sing along and dance goofily. I looked at the time and completely panicked. I was supposed to meet Mitch at the skate park. 

"Oh no!" I said, freaking out. 

When I tried to call Mitch but my phone died after playing music all night.

"Ugh! My phone's a butt."

I quickly got ready and dashed outside, leaving my mom clueless of why I was in such a hurry. I got into the car and turned the key. 

"Oh, that's just great." I said, frustrated.

The engine won't start. I had to find  a taxi, got one,got stuck in traffic so I had to walked all the way to the skate park. Out of breath, I sat beside Mitch, hoping he would forgive me for being so late.

"Look who decided to show up," he said, smiling.

"I went through a lot to get here so relax," I replied, remembering my troubles.

"Ok, Ms. Feisty," he replied, now laughing.

I was going to reply but my eyes drifted to this cute guy who was skating. His chocolate brown eyes locked with mine. Although my day got a little bit brighter, his went pitch black.

Author's Note:

Omg, guys!! NEW BOOK! ;) I know i haven't been posting a lot and I'm sorry. I have exams and i need to study :'( . Hope you guys can forgive me. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed. Vote and comment and thanks for reading. :D

-Snowprincess8