Chapter 1

Author's Note:

SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!! I'm a horrbile person. :P I've been working on my Youtube channel! It's a gaming channel if you guys want to check it out, click this link - https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenPotatoProd IT'S CALLED GOLDEN POTATO PRODUCTIONS!!! If you have the time PLEASE leave me some feedback about it in the comments. START THE BOOK ALREADY!!

.

.

.

*Jordan's P.O.V.*

"Are you ok?" I heard an angel say. Am I in heaven? What's going on?

"Ughhh," I said, opening my eyes groggily. I saw the face of a beautiful girl.

"Hi," I said, with a smile. 

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

It's Jordan Maron! "Hey," I said, blushing. I realized he was still on the ground.

"Umm, do you neeed any--," 

"Oh,ya."

I helped him up and he smiled at me. Here comes the butterfiles. My face turned red. I looked like a tomato. I was lost in his eyes. There was a short silence but Jordan broke by snatching my bootyful beanie and ran away. I ran after him, laughing and feeling childish. I eventually caught up to him and tackled him.

"What was that for? You don't have to be so violent," He said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mena to--," He cut me off, "Dude, relax. I'm just joking." I punched him in the shoulder. "Are you here alone?" He asked me.

Oh no!

"Mitch," I said. "Who?" "I'll be right back!"

I ran back to where Mitch and I were sitting to see an empty chair and a note. The note said, "I had to go. Sorry I couldn't stay longer." I felt so bad. I came late and I left him all alone.

When I turned around I could see Jordan looking at something. I walked back to him to see what was so interesting. "

Whatcha looking at?" I said.

"Do you see that restaurant?" "What about it?" Do you want to have some lunch there with me?"

My heart skipped at beat. Did he just ask me out? "You know, as friends." Guess that answers my question. We are just friends. Nothing else.

"Sure."

"Really?!" Jordan replied. "I mean, let's go,"

"Play it cool, tough guy," I said, nudging him on the shoulder. Looks like Jordan was the tomato now. 

When we arrived at the restaurant, we took our seats and loked at the menu.

"Chiquito is my favourite restuarant!" I said with glee.

Someone familiar walked inside the restaurant. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Jerome over here!" I said.

Jordan's smile faded. Why was that?

"Sup," Jordan said to Jerome. "Hey dude," Jerome replied.

"Ashley, guess who's in town?" Jerome said. "The Easter Bunny?" I said, chuckling. 

"Logan," 

My eyes widened and my mind was blank.