i

yoonji's

"namjoon!"  i shouted in his ears. he groan and quickly covers both of his ears.

"what the hell, yoonji"  he whispered in a annoyed tone.

"where is the hell? oh, btw teach me how to solve this"  namjoon rolled his eyes, goddamn this monster knows how to roll his eyeballs. he grab my pen and started to explain.

a few minutes later,

"namjoon, stop"  he stared at me and said, "why?"

"i can't understand what are you talking about, you are torturing me"
i said, blaming him.

"stop overreacting too, you just need to times it then divide after you multiply the exponent after that, add, subtract the numbers-" 

"fuck you" i cursed under my breath. he purposely laugh to tease me.

"bye, yoonji goodluck on your assignment!"  he continued to laugh again.

"i can solve this, watch out namjoon"

after that scenario in the classroom, finally, i had a time to go here in the library. in placed my bag and books to the table and starts to answer the problem earlier.

"curse my life, i give up"  i dropped my pen and surrendered. i stand up from my sit and do some stretching. to the left, yes and to the right. i turned my head to back (imagine it), i had to do some stretching everyday. i nodded yes in my new idea.

" wait"  i stopped from what i am doing and grab the back part of my skirt. blood, there's a blood stain on it.

"damn it, why today?"  i hissed. relax yoonji, breathe think of a solution.

please send me a saviour.

"can i sit-"  a boy show up holding a jacket. i think this is it, thank you god.

"hey boy, please let me borrow your jacket" i begged desperately.

"give me 10 reasons why should i give it to you"  i bit my lower lip. is it okay to tell him? i don't know anymore.

"first, i need it. second, i had a blood stain here" i point out my skirt.
his eyes widened.

"o-ok"  he gave me the jacket and i quickly wrapped it around my hips  to cover up the stain.

"thank you but, "  i said. "but?" he asked

"can you get me some sanitary pads"  i smiled and mouthed "sorry"

"why are you so straightforward?"  he chuckled. "no problem" he continued.

"here" i offered some money. "its okay"  he smiled. fuck he has a gummy smile. i feel like my heart will melt.

shit. is this the after affect when you had a period?