ii

yoongi's

i was standing here in the entrance, debating to myself if should i go in or not. i can just ask some girls that will enter to buy me some but it will be more wierd and they will think i am a pervert who walks in the street and show my private part on them, hell no. so i decided, i should be the one who buys it.

i tapped my shouler before going in. i quickly walk to the tampons section and scanned the three shelves full of sanitary pads.

"crap, I forgot to ask what is the brand"  a deep audible breath comes out from my mouth as i think deeply.

"it is better to have many, right?"  i said under my breath and grab some sanitary pads, well it's not some because i get tampons from every brand. don't blame me, i am not a girl nor gay

i pushed the cart towards the counter and both casheir and the man who packs the groceries stared at me weirdly.
"it will be 15 dollars sir"  the casheir said as she stretched her hand. i nodded and receive the money.

"sir, is that for your girlfriend?"

"she's a girl and a friend so"  i smiled while lifting my shoulders.

arriving at the library,

"sorry if i buy too many, i didn't know what kind of brand" this time her eyes was the one who widened but she didn't say anything and nodded.

"no problem, thank you" she said, "by the way what's your name?" she continued.

"right. I'm min yoongi"  i said. her lips shaped into a 'o',
"what a coincidence, my name is son yoonji 'j' not 'g' but sounds the same as yours" 

fuck don't smile, yoongi. don't.

but i failed.

yoonji's

after i finished changing, i quickly walk, i didn't run because the lower part of my stomach hurts. while on my way i remember the things i did today and i realize that i am like a piece of shit telling some random guy, no he isn't a random guy now, he is yoongi and yeah telling yoongi to buy me some sanitary napkin because i really need it and the worse, i showed him my skirt. fuck, yoonji.

when i arrived, min yoongi wasn't there. i guess he already left since it is five thirty already. i can't blame him anyways, he had help me a lot.

i saw a piece of post-it paper or what do you call that. suddenly, my face is covered with shades of red,

sorry for leaving early i need to take care of some things, in case you will find me to give bacn the jacket, it's either i am in my classroom (11 -4) or music room. and no need to wash it but if you want, I'll let you.

from min yoongi.

oh my god, my hearteu