Chapter 1

I woke up to a text from SM. It read

[mi young please remember today is the day you start Seoul preforming arts]

Chi. Whatever.

I got up, brushed and washed my face. I then went to go get my school equipment and put everything inside my backpack. There was barely anything in it now that I go to a preforming arts .-. I guess that's ok.

I went to eat breakfast. The usual cereal. I was looking at the wall blankly when I suddenly realised that I'm late. Shit. Late on the first day -.- great!! I grabbed by bag and put on my shoes then I ran as fast as I could to school.

-

I reached school 10 minutes late. Well done mi young -.- I knocked on the door twice *knock knock* shit. I'm screwed.

"WHY ARE YOU..." My teacher screamed and suddenly stopped. Lol I don't know what that's for.

"You must be the transfer student" she said smiling. Pathetic, everyone acts all friendly -.-

"Yeah" I said leaning on her desk. My gaze went to the boys in the class whispering to each other wth.

"Um..." She glared at my hand whilst I was leaning on the desk. I quickly stood up and let go of the desk. She then continued. "You can sit next to mr.park" park? I'm also park...

I looked around the class and stopped at a tall guy with elf shaped ears.. chanyeol...

Boya?! My cousin is in my class?!... OMG..

{chanyeol POV}

I was laying on the desk for a while when I heard mumbling. I ignored it and kept my head tucked into my folded arms. I then felt a nudge from baekhyun. "Look... She's so ... She's so... Perfect" he said staring at this "she"

I followed his eyes and suddenly spotted mi young. My cousin! Wow