What the Honk

It was just another peacful day on the internet. Nothing was out of the ordinary, and all was well, with the exceptions of memes and cat videos, who'd just slowly spread throughout the web like a virus. The many corners of the internet we're like districts. There was the informational district, where school websites and things that had .edu, .gov and so on thrived. Then there was the recreational district, where websites that contained games lay quietly waiting for someone to click their link. Then, the Interface District, a place that was purposed for the user's convienence and that only. It was in charge of every other district, so that nothing on the Internet could get into the wrong hands. And finally, the Useless Web, who's district had no organization whatsoever and was a place that anything went however it wanted reguardless of the situation. It was a disaterous land, and that's where our story begins, inside the screen, and out.
Gabe the Dog had just been relaxing on his day off of borking, when suddenly, another fellow K-9 approached him.
"Wow," he said.
Gabe replied, "bork."
It was such an intense and beautiful conversation. Many in the general vacinity could not understand such wise words of the doggos. That's when Google Translate appeared. He was thought to be the most powerful beings off all of the Useless Web, and could innaccurately translate anything and everything. He cleared his throat, even though no one had asked him to even translate the such sacred borks.
"Doge has declared to Gabe that another beautiful meme has been born into the Useless Web and requests that he come to see it, due to being such a highly respected meme."
Gabe tilted his head to the side.
"Bork?" He said. Doge nodded.
Gabe trotted alongside Doge's majestic floating head of wow and approahed the meme. It was large, and standing proudly, as everyone gathered around it. Gabe was amazed and borked in approval. Everyone bowed down to the new creature, even Pepe, who refused to bow down to anyone. Gabe gazed at the thing. It seemed like a pack of llamas, except they were all different in their own ways. One was very floofly, it was a brown color, had small, dinky wings, and the head of a cat with a narwhal horn. The second one had nothing but the head of a pug, and had it's eyes going two totally opposite directions. The final one, had somehow gotten ahold of a Doge head, and had a narwhal horn like the first one. Again, without even ever asking, Google Translate spoke:
"It has been agreed that these creatures are known as the Photoshop Fails," he said.
Everymeme nodded in agreement. Suddenly, above the new memes' head appeared their popularity bar. It immediately sky rocketed out into the Useless Void above. Everyone gasped. No existing meme had ever gotten popular as fast as these ones did. This started an uproar of 'angery.'
"THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE GOOD BOY," yelled the Good Boy.
Everyone began to run around in panic, including Gabe and Doge. The Photoshop Fails never moved, but their popularity bars did. They didn't stop. This rage went on for as the the Photoshop Fails' popularity bar grew, and it had been a week. It had gotten to the point where war broke out between the dead memes, who didn't care about the Photoshop Fails' birth, and the memes who thought that the birth of the new meme shouldn't of ever happened. Both sides copied and pasted every gif that they had to try to defeat their opponents, until it got to the point that there was not enough space for battle, and the fight began to spread throughout the other districts. Soon, the Informational District, the Recreational District, and the rest of the Internet was flooded with memes. Not even the Interface District survived. Soon, all the memes killed each other off, and the only ones standing were the ones who didn't fight: the Photoshop Fails, who'd also decided to spare Doge. The Internet became a ghost town, and would never function properly again. All humans siezed to using and and it became the planet, the home, for the Photoshop Fails, with their galaxy-looking sky with planets of Doge heads.

The End...