1-Meeting the (bad) Boys

I woke up dead tired and freezing. it was the middle of winter. I got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower then got in, feeling the warm water running dow my cold body. After I got done I went to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear. i pick out a pair of black ripped jeans, a dark grey V-neck long-sleeve shirt that says fuck you on it with my favorite black leather jacket along with my black combat boots. I went back to my bathroom to blow dry my maroon colored hair then putting on my black beanie. After I was done getting ready I went to the kitchen to get something to eat but when I was at the door way I can sense something wasn't quit right so I went into the kitchen then someone tried to attacked me from behind 'which was a big mistake' so I grabbed the person's neck and flipped them over and got on top of them while having one hand on there neck I had my switch blade in the other, until I saw it was my best friend. "What the fuck ivy" I said with wide eyes "I could of hurt you, you fucking dumb ass" I said while giving her my hand to pick her up off the floor and putting my switch blade in my pocket "what I wanted to make sure you were alerted rosemary" she said "I'm always alerted you should know this ivy" I said with a serious face. "Anyways I'm starving though" I said grabbing a family size bag of chips, two chocolate bars, and a bag of marshmallows, and two cans of pop "damn girl no wonder we don't have food in the house" ivy said "I told you I was starving" I said with the bag of chips between my teeth while going to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on, I was just about to change it from the news when I heard those five names "Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, these boys are now on the lose after killing a 25 year old man" the news had said now  I was so pissed this was my turf and they want to come in my town and do that I thought to myself while standing up. "oh hell no, on my turf are they stupid or something" I said yelling at the top of my lungs, feeling my eyes turn red "they must fucking be" my best friend said pissed to but not fazed by my anger because everyone is but she's use to it. "well let's have a little fun shall we ivy" I said with an evil grin "of course this if our turf" she said as we got our switch blades and and our skull masks while headed out the door of our flat with a few of our members. We were walking trying to find them. We knew they couldn't get that far away. we walked for awhile more until we bumped into them "so we saw you guys were looking for us" the curly haired boy said with a deep voice "yeah why the fuck are you here" my best friend said pissed "well to bad, we want you little girls to leave, this is our turf" they said which made me explode with so much anger feeling my eyes turn red again "YOUR TURF" I yelled a the curly haired boy. They looked at me shocked but then there face looked pissed "yeah our turf" he said with an even deeper voice which didn't faze me "no listen here sweetheart this has been our turf since we were kids" I said with a stern voice standing my ground "so you are not going to come in my town and kill someone and think everything is yours, do I make myself clear so leave" I looked at him with angered eyes "no, we ain't going anywhere" he said then tried to grab me by my neck but then ivy jumped onto his back but that just started an all out war between him and his group and mine.

..................................................................................................................................

so what do you guys think it mean by her group. Remember it was just ivy and rosemary.

so what do you guys think. Hope you guys liked it.

comment if you guys want me to make another book I'm taking requests.