After Ivy jumped onto the back of the curly haired boy, his gang tried to to take peel her off of him. They tried to hurt her so I jumped in to help her while jumping on the black haired boy but we were out numbered until my other friends and my brother and his gang came to help us. "what the hell do you think you doing harry" I heard my brother said to the curly haired boy. Why does that name sound so familiar to me I thought. Then it hit me that's the name of the my brothers ex best friend "harry" I said as everyone stopped what they were doing not knowing what was going to happen next as harry looked at me confused for a minute then "Rosie" harry said with an expressionless face. I got so pissed I walked up to punched him in the face as hard as I could as he fell back "it's rosemary to you, jackass" I said as we walked away as we did I looked back and when I did the other boys was helping him and his facial expression was mixed with hurt, confusion, sad, and anger and even emotionless. We all finally got back to my flat "what the fuck, why his he here" I yelled going on a rampage all through the house "calm down Rosie" my brother Adam said with a kind of worried face "no, you know I can't not after what happened" I said trying not to have a brake down "Rosie please, you don't want to have another panic attack" Adam said getting really worried "that happened in the passed it doesn't matter now" he said yelling a little trying to calm me down which isn't really working at this point "yes it does matter Adam, yes it does I almost lost you" I said yelling know while almost in tears "well I'm not I'm still here" he said yelling back at me and now I'm in tears for the first time in five years "hey I'm here and I'm not going anywhere okay rose" he said holding me in his arms "harry can't get rid of me that easily" he said and I could hear he was pissed off just by the tone of his voice.

..................................................................................................................................

Here's another update hope you guys like this on.

Also any ideas you want me to do.

I will try to update as much as I can when I have I time.

Love you guys.