Here We Go!

ChiChi Pov
I woke up to my alarm going off. I sighed dramatically as I sat up. Todays a new day in 8 hrs of prison. I sat there for a few more minutes for no reason but then I started getting ready. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene then I put on my clothes. Once I was down i went to my vanity and did my hair and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. I dont like to go too heavy on makeup. I got up and went downstairs and seen my aunt cooking breakfast.

Tonya: well dont u look cute for ur first day
Me: thanks ig
Tonya: ur welcome boo here's ur breakfast
Me: Thanks TT
Tonya: ya welcome now hurry and eat dont wanna be late
Me: Pss whatever

I finished eating and grabbed my stuff and headed to the car. I got in and waited for my aunt. Soon she got in and we drove off to the school. For some weird reason my stomach started to hurt. The only reason I could think of could ne nervousness but ion know why. Its not like imma try to make friends or be all out there. Im just gonna focus on me, myself, and I. Ion need nobody else and I can promise u that.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the school and there were kids hanging out outside. I sighed and was about to get out until my aunt stopped me by calling my name. I turned to look at her and was quickly embraced in a hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

Tonya: I want u to that u r very special ChiChi ok? I know u have been through a lot but I want u to know that no matter what I will always be here for u babygirl. I know ur mom would have been proud to see the beautiful young woman u have became.

At this point I was about to start sobbing and looking a mess. We never really talk about my mom nor ever about my dad. The only thing I have is pictures of me and my mom and my aunt. Me and my mom look very similar. She was pretty. Although I have had thoughts about asking to meet her i put it to the side. The thing I hate most is drama. Keep that sh*t away from me hell.

Tonya: I just want u to know that I love and if no one wants to be ur friend i always will.

When she said that I pulled away and nodded whipping my tears.

Me: I love u too but i think its time for me to go I slightly chuckled
Tonya: Oh yea lol ill see u later to pick u up ok?
Me: ok gotcha

I grabbed my stuff nd got out closing the door. She yelled bye and drove off while I waved. I turned around and sighed. I wonder if its too late for her to make a U-turn. Know what lemme gon up in her and get what I need. I walked past the groups of people without making eye contact and made my way through the doors. Being that Im new I need my schedule buut...i don't know where the office is. Hmm maybe if I walk around I might find it. So I started walking and tried to avoid being in peoples way.

I kept walking and seen nun but students and classrooms and teachers. Not one main office. I started to frustrated and wanted to just say f**k it all. I texted my aunt byt as i was walking I wasnt paying attention and bumped into something and dropped my phone. I sucked my teeth and went down to get it but the person beat me to it and picked it up for me.

Them: damn my bad lil mama
Me: its alright
I looked up at the person. He looked so fine. I couldn't help but stare at him.

Him: i hope i aint crack it

Him: i hope i aint crack it. He said hanging it to me.
Me: oh no u good. I put it in my pocket.
Suddenly we hear the bell ring ig for first period. F**k I was supposed to be in the office by now.
Him: aye i can take u there
I looked up at him confused.
Me: huh?
He chuckled as he looked down at me. He was so cute.
Him: I can take u there if u would like. He said smiling at me with those pretty teeth.
Me: Oh...um yes please i smiled back.

He lead the way to the office and opened the door for me.
Me: thank u
Him: ur welcome
I walked to the lady at the front desk and she handed me my schedule. I turned around and was surprised to see he was still standing there.
Him: can i see yo schedule ma
I blushed and nodded handing him the paper.
Him: oh ok let me take u to ur first period
We started walking and i was hesitate to talk to him but I realized i needed to say thank u.
Me: umm thank u for helping me...uhh
Him: Deandre but u can call me De and no problem lil mama. He winked at me as we approached the door.

De: welp heres ur first period babygirl
Me: oh ok thank u again De
De: ur welcome beautiful ill see you at lunch he smiled at me then left.
I exhaled the air i was holding in. I realized i do this with every cute guy that comes around me. But I can't help it guys like De fine ass just does sum to me. Help me Father. Alright let me get in this class.