1

PROLOGUE

10pm Year 1990 at Los Angeles,The first lady and her child with her bodyguards are about to go out to meet a dinner with the President Swift of America.

Ronald(driver body guard of the first lady):Madam,Is there anything you want?

Andrea:nope,thank you,by the way where are heading?

Ronald:The President told me it should be a secret(he laughs but suddenly a bullets are Firring toward the car then the first lady screams)Madam put your

head down and hold your baby and keep calm I'll call the others.(He called the other to assist but they can't their dead because of bullets are Firring on them)

Andrea:(crying)what are we going to do,wait a second could you go to a near house and I'll leave my baby and drive fast so they cannot catch us.

Ronald:drive fast and they are now firing our tires and I drive fast and get to the a near village and we drop off and run and the madam left her child on a near house and door belled quickly and as we run they are chasing us the

first lady sobs as she leaves the baby and I left for the first lady and I faced them and they shoot me,run malady ,forgive me those are the last words the sky was beautiful is this the last night I will see the beautiful sky.

....

January 2014 a beautiful morning.

I can't help chasing this people thieves

Taylor:Hey! could you get down their.(then they ran and toward those thieves who stole the old lady bag and I chase them as I can then I put my gun and I'm holding it tight and its pointing downward and I jumped at a ice cream vendor but nots as that tall I cornered them on a block down the street and no way to go)Hands up or I'll I shoot you.(then Max came my assistant and I gave him the body language to handcuffed them)

Let's begin this story Hi my name is Taylor Finlay I'm 5'11 tall,has a blonde hair and has beautiful nose and has beautiful blue eyes and lips and a sexy body I work as a cop not a model for my mother,I'm adopted and my stepfather doesn't have any job I work for us to live because I'm their only child and they raise me well I just lived in a small house but I'm happy within it.

But suddenly I discovered things.

.............

January 2014 beautiful night.Here at a Club in LA

I'm Harry Styles son of the Vice President of America everyone expects me to do that and that well I said I'll enjoy life well let's talk about my physical figure I'm 6ft.Tall I had a masculine body and I have a handsome face as usual girls chase me because if my money and body.

music goes louder.(drinking alcohol and having girls on my side is my habit)

Trixie:(famous girl in the bar)Hi baby.

Harry:Hi.(when suddenly someone called me on the phone and she put my hands on her shoulder and I answered my phone.)Just a minute baby.(turn around)Hello.

Anne:(his mom and the wife of the vice president)Hello,where are you?

Harry:;as if you care.

Anne:Your dad is looking for you,come home for dinner.

Harry:Fine(call ended)Trixie,I need to go(then she nods and she press her lips on my lips and then I got out the bar and I drive my new brand white Lamborghini and after a few minutes I reach our house it was huge of course to be the house of the vice president in Beverly Hills we have the biggest mansion here with a tennis court and a Olympic size pool and 15bedrooms and 1 master bedroom a 5 kitchen 17 restrooms and 10 sofa sets and a near and a huge house but not as bigger than our house20 bedrooms 10 comfort rooms and 5 kitchen and 4 living room for the maids and the guards and we have a garden that you cant plant as more than 5 hectares and a very full size backyard and front yard with 15 sports car 3 limousines 4vans and 1 huge library and so much more,the gates are opened for me and I give the keys to my assistant Garry and I entered the house I fix some mess in my tuxedo going to meet my dad and then Andrea greeted me so fake)

Anne:welcome home dear,sitdown(then I sat down and rolled my eyes)

Harry:Hi dad,what important are we going to talk(and the both of them are silent)

Des Styles:(his father and also the vice president and he looked at me)I know where have you been and I know what have you done at all.

Harry:You've been spying me?

Des:I know your a brat,you go clubbing and I see you in newspapers and I'm ashamed that the vice president of america has a no mannered son so your going to marry someone.

Harry:What?how could you.

Des:And our company is falling your going to be engaged with the daughter of the president so our company wouldn't fall.

Harry:only for the sake of your company and how about me?HUH?you should have Gemma

Des:STOP IT! I'm. your father you should obey me?and besides Gemma is a woman and the President child is a woman.

Harry:TELL ME SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME A FATHER TO ME?-HUH?

Des:STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD HAROLD!

Harry:I'm done eating.(he goes upstairs to his room and he shuts the door)

........................

Taylor:I'm home!(holding a bag of grocery and then she puts it on the table and her step mother is on the room and she changed her cloths into a shirt and a short and then she got out we only live in a small house this house was given by my grandparents to my mom and this house consist on 1 living room 1 little kitchen 1restroom and 2bedrooms and a small front yard so we can put our laundry there to be dried)

Cheilla:(her stepmother)Dear,your home.

Taylor;Ow!hi mom I've bring groceries its on the table.

Cheilla:Thank you dear.

Taylor:Ow mom ,why do you always thank me I supposed to do it.

Cheilla:(sobs)

Taylor :Mom, stop crying.

Cheilla:its just that I'm happy.

Taylor:Owww,okay what's our dinner?(giggles and she cooks for dinner).

.

Authors note:I'll try to make the other longer.Please click vote and even share if you can Thank you.