Chapter 1

Button Sans P. O.V
I was play  with the Ghost Eyes  and  Flowey we were   play   hide and seek  I win every around when we were done we  went to  our tree house we built in 10 years ago after my brother death   I was  heartbroken  I can hear his last word. Flashback
Sans  don't be scared it will be KO The Ghost Eyes and Flowey  will  guys promise me something yes we will what is it I you guys to  protect  sans for me please please protect  him  on  matter what it is or  where
Please promise me  OK me will we protect him in our live  Sans please be strong and  be strong I love you in my heart   he kiss me on the cheek and turns to dust  and the going was on his sweater  so I wear   it for reminder  of him I was so sad that he died end  flashback . And so the The Ghost Eyes   and Flowey did  keep there promise  I was so happy   I gave The Ghost Eye new name  the one in  the green her name is Ghost Eye Chara and the one in the his name is  Ghost Eye fell and the own in the blue his name is Ghost Eye sans that call me Button   because my one button eye   I am use to that name. But  I still miss my old friend but it was all my  fault at that died and my universe began into a racist  but I can't blame myself   if I didn't meet the ghost eyes and flowey  I  will be with the other brother  but I didn't like to to talk about. Hey Button with are you doing  I  mean s sitting on  the ground  ho Chara will just thinking  ho KO we are going to the  treehouse KO  KO see you there KO " sniff "  the   air  is  good will I must get going to the treehouse as I was walking I saw a  portal open  it was a human but it had  gray skin  and gray striped shirt gray boot and gray hair  and gray shorts. I was about to run   when it walk to me greetings core  frisk but u can call me Core   why are you here! Flowey don't be rude I am sorry of  what he had  said  it is OK  so why are u here  I am here to give u a new life and a new home  u and your friends  really u can take us to a new home  thank you thank you so much  your welcome now  you can get your  friends    oh ok  Chara  Fell Sans!!!  Yes Button oh hello  guys she can take us a new home   really  yes  will what are you we doing out here  let's go  though to our new home  ok miss Core  and so we left   we to hour new home.