Right Kind of Wrong

Chapter 5:

As the three neared the bar, all they could hear was shouting and Izumo's panicked voice as he cries over his bar. (Name) arched her eyebrow, and glanced at both boys standing next to her. "I'm going into the bar." She stated before running to the front door. She quickly opened it and saw the HOMRA members fighting with each other, while Izumo got angry and sat them down like they were in a time out. Anna sat on Mikoto while he slept. The little girl's beautiful eyes moved upwards and spotted (Name). She smiled and hopped off Mikoto making him grunt and open his eyes. Anna ran up to the older female and hugged her tightly.

"You're back..." She mumbled. The rest of HOMRA cheered and Mikoto lazily walked up to you, with a disappointed expression. The (h/c) looked down at her feet.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble Mikoto." She admitted, "I promise it won't happen again." (Name) looked up, her vision slightly blurred, due to the tears threatening to fall. He couldn't stay upset with her. He tugged on her arm and pulled her into his warm embrace. Anna simply stared at the beautiful red they gave off. A bright and happy smile on her face.

Everyone cheered and drank a little. "(Name)," Anna whispered softly, "can you play something?" The older female looked down at the young child. A soft smile crept onto her face.

"Sure. What do you want to hear today?"

"You're song." She replied.

(Name) nodded and made her way to the grand piano, and sat down on the bench. Her fingers glide along the keys. She closed her beautiful orbs and gently pressed on the right keys, starting her melody. Everyone quietly listened. Anna had sat next to her and watched in awe.

Suddenly, thoughts about the two boys popped in her head. The way they touched her, caused her to mess up the sweet tune. She stopped abruptly. Her eyes wide open. He face turned a dark red. "I-I'm so... Sorry everyone!" She got up and ran to her room. Leaving the whole bar worried. Izumo told everyone to go about their day and he'd check up on her. The tall blonde male walked up the stairs and headed straight for the (h/c) room. The young lady had ran towards her bathroom and took off her clothes and jumped into the shower. Letting the warm water gently hit her back. She sat down on the cold tiles. After a few minutes of nothing, but the sound of her whimpering and the water touching the floor, she heard Izumo's calming voice. Her face became pink. Those thoughts of being touched... Filled her mind again. She craved for it. What was happening to her body? After that awful experience, she longed for the touch of someone she loved. She was pulled from her thoughts when Izumo opened the door. She stood up and ran into his arms. He stood there shocked, from her wet body, and that she was naked.

"(N-Name)?" He stuttered.

"I-Izumo... M-My... Body... Feels weird." She admitted. Her pink face looking up at his. Causing the blonde to stare at her wided eyed, with a pink hue on his cheeks. Her body pressed up against his. Although he would be ashamed to admit it... He was very turned on. He lifted her chin up to his face, and leaned down. His lips gently pressed against hers. Igniting a fire of desire inside both of them. The (e/c) eyed female started to unbutton his shirt and forced his vest off along with the shirt. Izumo unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers and tossed his clothes to some random area. (Name) pulled away from the kiss, panting, her hands trembled as they reached up for his glasses. She gently set them down on the pile of clothes and pulled him into the shower with her.

Her arms wraps around his neck as he hoisted her up. Wrapping her legs around his waist. A soft whimper left her mouth as she felt his hard-on poke her wet heat. They both leaned in and kissed each other. She could feel his hard shaft slowly enter her. Causing her to break from the kiss and let out a loud moan. He sealed her lips with another kiss. So no one could hear their secret love-making. They knew this was taboo... But it felt good. He felt her move her hips against his earning muffled moans. Giving Izumo the hint to thrust up into her womb.

"(N-Name)..." The blonde moaned quietly, "if they... Find out... We're fucked."

"Then move faster." She whispered, with a lustful, lewd expression.

"F-Fuck! You're so d-demanding." He groans, but bucks his hips faster. (Name) bit her lip, holding in the loud moans that threatened to expose them. Izumo put he down and turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and laid it down on the cold floor. "Lay down." He growled. She nodded her head slowly, obviously, shocked. Quickly, she laid down and he got between her smooth legs and forced his way back into her. Making the (h/c) arch her back and moan softly. Waisting no time, and thrusted harder and faster into the poor teen.

After a few more hard thrusts, he pulled out and came all over her stomach. Follow suit, she came, her body twitching slightly, as she pants heavily. He sat up, watching her body go limp, panting. His chest puffing up and down. He leaned down once more and kissed her. "You know we all love you... In a different way from Anna." He slowly admitted. Causing her blush, her eyelids getting heavier.

"I... I do too... I love... All of you the same way." She mumbled as she fell asleep. The blonde male stared at her shocked, but then chuckled. Even though their actions were totally wrong. He doesn't regret doing it with her.

"I hope you stay be our side... Princess." He caressed her damp hair and cleaned her up. Dressing her in pajamas. He quickly left the room and head back downstairs to his bar.