Flashing Lights

The lights flashed. I picked up my dice and rolled. It spun and jumped onto the table. "Ohh...Here we go!" One of my friends shouted. "Maybe..." I whisper to myself. The dice landed on the 10. I smiled and extended my hand to the dealer. He gave me  $10,000. "Thank you." I say while eyeing the money, it glowed under the bright lights. I turned around and checked my phone: 11:43 P.M. I should be leaving. "OK guys, I'm leaving." As I walked out of the casino the sudden darkness of Las Vegas hit me. People were walking down the streets, it was a lot calmer here. I walked down the street and got into my car. *Vroom* The car starting relaxed me. When I pulled into my driveway, my three story house loomed infront of me. I got out of my car and walked inside.

My wife was waiting inside. "Hey, honey." She said while pulling on my tie. "Hey, baby." I said while smiling. "Look what I won." I pulled out the money. "Oh! This is amazing!" She said while kissing me. I walked up our spiral stairs, covered in velvet carpet. The chandelier danced above me, its silver lining and gold border shone in the dark. When I got to my room. My wife, Viktoriya, pushed me onto our king sized bed. "You need to relax." She said while grinning. I smiled, "OK."

In the morning the sun found its way through the curtains. It cast a rectangle on the ground. I sat up, Viktoriya was already at work. I got up, took a shower, and got dressed in my black suit and red tie. I combed my hair and drove to work.