Black Iced Coffee & Chocolate Muffin

*RING*

The bell on the front door rings, signing that a customer walks into the coffee shop.

"Welcome!" Terushima shouted energetically at the customer who just came in

"Ah.. Thank you" the customer smiled awkwardly

"Are you the new guy?" the customer asked

"Yes I am, my name is Terushima"

"Cool. Can I have .."

"Black iced coffee, one and half shots?" Terushima guessed correctly

"Wow how do you know?"

"I have my own way" Terushima winks

'Er.. Is he flirting with me or what?'

"Name?" Terushima asked

"Daichi"

"Nice" he smiled

Daichi notices the tongue ring at the younger boy, he swear he did not judge him or anything. Instead, he is impressed for that boy to be so brave to have that ring on his tongue. Didn't it hurt when he eat or.. 'OR WHAT DAICHI WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING, SNAP OUT OF IT!'

Five minutes later, his drink is done and freshly brewed, he love that smell. He didn't have to wait at the table since there are no other customers waiting in line.

"Here you go, your black iced coffee, one and half shots and some chocolate almond muffin!" smile and excitement never leaves the barista's face. He reminds him of Hinata.

"I didn't ask for the muffin?"

"It's on the house" Terushima signs his index finger to his lips while winking again

'This boy'

"Well.. Um.. Thank you?" Daichi hesitates

"You are so much welcome! Please come again later~" Terushima almost shouts as he waves to Daichi while he was leaving the premise

'Youth'

Daichi shakes his head, unconsciously smiled and unknowingly known the upcoming event to come to his life. He sips the black coffee 'This is good!'. He may like this boy.

His following days goes as fine and normal busy as usual, but he didn't manage to stop by the coffee shop after his first encounter with Terushima because he is a little busy with his works. On Sunday, he finally gets some rest and day off after such a busy week and he decided to go to the coffee shop. It's not like he is expecting to meet Terushima, he just wants to relax his mind and surf some internet on his laptop while he sips some coffee and enjoys the views.

He likes this coffee shop because it has a nice ambience and his favorite place to sit has a really pretty view, showing him a big sakura tree with beautiful pink flowers and he also can see blue sky as its background. It is so picturesque and he always feels so calm whenever he watches that scene. Daichi cracked a smile while looking outside of the coffee shop's glass, he felt so calm and relaxed, unknowingly that he is being watched by the young barista.

"Your usual black iced coffee has arrived Daichi-san, with some chocolate muffin"

"I didn't asked for the muffin"

"It's my apology"

"Oh? Why?"

"Um.. I didn't know you were allergic to almonds. I hope you didn't get severe allergy attacks because of it" Terushima says shyly while rubbing his right hand to the back of his neck, that gestures is so gap moe compared to his energetic self and Daichi is liking this gap moe.