I'll take anything

Gerard POV:

"I suppose you do." I say.

Niamey try's to get up again.

"No." I say simply. "Your going to get your rest like a good girl." And I head up the stairs.

"Well what if I'm not a good girl, what if I'm a bad girl who doesn't do what she's told." She says. I ignore her and continue up the stairs.

"You can't leave me down here forever!" She calls.

"Watch me." I whisper.

Ummn... Food.

"Do we HAVE any food in this house." I wonder aloud, clawing through empty cabinets.

"Gerard." Says a voice like silk. I whirl to see Niamey, still rapped in my blanket, behind me looking faint and vulnerable.

"I thought I told you to stay down there and get your rest!" I groan.

"And I thought I told you that you can't leave me down there forever." She says smugly. "Besides I'm feeling MUCH better."

I raise my eyebrow suspiciously. "Now why don't I believe that?" I ask her sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes. "Well I am. I'm just HUNGRY!" She says.

"What do you want Niamey? I mean it's only about three in the morning."

I'm still digging in the fridge as I say this.

"Your a real idiot you know Gerard. You should be spoiling me rotten." She groans. "No YOU should be spoiling ME. I'm the FABULOUS one."

She punches me hard in the arm. "Shut up!"

I take my head out of the fridge and smile at her. "Your so cute when your annoyed."

Niamey POV:

I just stare at him. He's so pretty. I try not to smile back. But just looking into those big hazel eyes make me want smile. Is he being sarcastic?

"Ha ha, very funny" I say sarcastically "...now give me some food."

He looks at me for a second than says "well we don't have much..."

"I'll take anything!" I practically yell at him. Then he tosses me a chocolate bar.