Chapter 3

Patton's P.O.V

So I went to Logan's room. I really needed to talk to him..well..

"Hey..Logan" I found him reading.

"Hallo Morality. Do you need anything?"

"Do you have some time?"

"Well not much..I need to finish this but..." he closed his book "I'm listening. What's wrong Patton?"

"As you notice Virgil wasn't very..uh..good today morning...."

"Yeah...and?"

"And...I went to talk to him..so he won't cause...you know...problems..."

"What? Why would he do that?"

"I don't know...he was acting a little weird."

"Yeah I noticed that myself actually. What happened next?"

"He got...realy mad at me!"

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes..."

"Patton stay with Thomas....we don't want any surprises!"

"S..sure.." I walked towards the door "You are not mad at me..right?"

"Wha- No, Patton..." he fixed his glasses and opened his book again "...but now please go. I have to read."

"Okay..." I got out of the room. I need to apologise to Virgil. But not now...

Virgil's P.O.V

"What is wrong now?" I asked myself. The color of the room was darker than...usual. "Why? Why did this day had to come? I can't deal with this right now! Why?" I sat on my bed and covered my eyes with my hands "Happy birthday Virgil...I hope they could be 'happy' ." I heard somebody calling my name.

"Whoever you are...GO AWAY!"

"Anxiety it's me Logan. Can I talk to you?"

"No...."

"Don't act like a child Virgil!"

".....Fine!" I stood up and I opened my door. "What do you want?"

"Virgil...Patton told me that you were acting weird. Are you okay?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Please let me alone...I don't want to deal with anything else."

"Wjat do you mean?"

"Go away!" I closed my door. "Sorry Logic but one problem each time!" I said to myself again.

Roman's P.O.V

"Uhh Thomas?"

"...uh...yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"I..." he sighed "Don't worry...just let's sing this once again."

"Thomas! You already sang that eight times! Relax please!"

"I'm fine, fine! It's just some anxiety...like always...nothing special!"

"Okay..."

"You know I..."

"NO NOT OKAY!" I yelled suddenly

"Uh..."

"Oh I know what would help you!"

"What?"

"Remember the techique you used at that video that we should get out of Anxiety's room?"

"Yeah..but why?"

"Do it! You will feel better!"

"I'm not sure Roman. I mean I don't feel so nervous. I just want to be more sure..."

"Thomas! You sang that so many time. The only thing left to do..." I looked at him "...Is that!"

"Well okay...then...I guess. Nothing bad would happen right?"

"Of course!"

"Okay then. Here we go!"

Virgil's P.O.V.

I was just fighting the shadows like always when something strange happened.
The shadows just disappeared and the room turned into a light grey, almost white.

"What the...Logan! Patton!"

"Yes kiddo?"

"What is now. I have six more chapters to read. And each capter has three parts and each part..."

"What the heck are you reading?" Patton asked

"Well it's...."

"Uhhh sorry for interupting you but could you please tell me why my room is white?" I said angrily

"Yeah sorry....Nice change by the way...but you should paint it in rainbow colors!" Patton said and then he laughed.

"I didn't paint it! It just turned into this! Logan help!"

"I think that Thomas is...Anxiety?" I felt dizzy so I sat on my bed

"I'm..fine...I.."

"Logan? What is happening?"

"Oh no! Thomas is overdoing it! He's hurting Anxiety! Run Patton! Tell him to stop now!"

"Yeah I will..."

"And..." Logan started saying but I couldn't hear him anymore...I tried to talk but everything turned black...

"Virgil.....!" was last thing I heard...

......................................................
643 worlds. Please vote and comment. Also feel free to give me some ideas.