Jacoby's party

Everyone arrived wearing somewhat fancy clothes and some wore jeans and a shirt. There was loud music playing and friends chatting away and others were already drinking.

Korey and Jen were talking. Korey had a wine beverage, even though she shouldn't be drinking because she's pregnant. She a black dress that had a o shape, showing off her boobs and it split down in the middle of her legs, showing off her knees. The guys checked her out and whistled at her. She liked the attention she was getting.

Jen wore her camouflage sweatshirt with jeans that had holes in them

Jen wore her camouflage sweatshirt with jeans that had holes in them. She was the one that was out of place out of all the other people. "Why are you wearing that?"

"So I can get Jacoby's attention."

Jen rolled her eyes. "Plus you're not suppose to drink."

"Who says that I have to care about John's baby?" She let out a laugh. When her wine glass was empty she filled it again.

Jacoby walked up to her. "My, don't you look fine."

She smiled as she looked at him. "Thank you." She took a sip of the mine.

"You look beautiful in everything."

Korey laughed. "That's not true. I am very ugly."

John is watching them from afar he was so disgusted by their behavior.

"You're not ugly. You're stunning. I say we go in my room, I want to feel your lips on mine."

Korey let out another laugh and she squeezed her brows together. "You're joking, right?"

He placed his lips on hers and he kissed them. "Do you think I am?"

"Okay we can go upstairs." She set her wine glass down on a near by table and she followed him.

His room is neat, nothing is left on his floor. His bed is nicely made. He had a wooden dresser up against the wall and he had a queen size bed that was in the middle of the room. His walls are covered in band posters.

Korey looked at all the posters on the wall while Jacoby sat on his bed, watching her. "I wanna be a singer someday."

Korey looked at him. "You do? Well I someday want to be a guitarist in a band." She made her way to him and sat next to him.

"Maybe we can be in a band together!" He said with a smile.

"Yeah I'd like that," she replied, kissing his lips.

He returned the kiss. They kissed deeply and passionately, not breaking the kiss at all.

They pulled away to get some breath of air and they got back into kissing.

Jacoby pushed Korey onto her back and he kissed her neck and then her boobs that were showing. "I love you, Korey."

"I love you too," she whispered.