EPILOGUE

I saw her again, reading a book under the same big old tree. Makes me wonder what's so good about books that a beautiful girl like her can't take her attention away from it.

I always watch her, during the same time.

One time, I challenged myself to read one of the books she have read. Took me a while but finally found her return a book entitled "Our December." I borrowed it from the library and found out that it was the second book, so I borrowed the first book, "My December."

It was good, great actually. Soon, I found myself wanting to read and read each pages, each book. The words was easy.

For someone like me who's not really good at studying and not a fun of reading complex books, it was easy to understand. I felt how the main character felt and I also understood the reason behind the antagonists actions. I understood every character as if it was me, as if I was there.

I was almost done with the third book, again I stayed by the window so that I can see her. But this time, she wasn't there. Lunch break was almost over and I already ate but I decided to go out just in case I see her. I really want to see her then.

I saw her enter the canteen with a friend. I unconsciously followed her inside the canteen, bought a sandwich and a drink and sat by the entrance. I looked around for her, she was seated on the table by the end of the canteen, once I caught a glimpse her, I left.

By the time I was done with the third book, I rushed to return it and find another book. I didn't know reading books would be this fun and would get her to look at me then.

When I returned the third book, she was there. She wanted to borrow it.

I thought that this was my chance. I asked her about the book. She replied with a nod and I only heard her talk once. Maybe she was just shy so I decided I should go. Atleast I got to talk to her.

Next time I saw her, my friend who was also wondering what I was looking at outside the window, saw her. He threw a paper and ran away. When I looked back at her, she was already looking at me, so I waved at her.

I waited for a response but she just walked away.

The following days, I was sick. I couldn't even get out of bed. I hate it.

I was thinking about how we were able to interact already and now I had to be sick. Great timing, really.

But all the worries I had while I was sick in bed, everything, vanished as soon as I saw her looking at the window. I thought maybe (just maybe) she was waiting for me.

When I saw her packing her things I threw a crumpled paper. I couldn't really let her leave like that.

I wanted to be close to her.

I know it was difficult but I know it'll happen, especially when I saw her waved back at me.

Finally.