Chapter. 5.

(leaving the hospital together)

As we are walking out the E.R. together holding hands the same nurse that was talking about David came up too him..

"how could you David I thought you loved me and not her?" we both looked at her and laugh. and so we walked away from her. we gotten in my truck together and closing the doors as I started the car truck.. so baby what was all that about with her?

As he looks over at me with a nerves look an his face, well babe I never gotten a chance to tell you she's my crazy ex girlfriend who has been trying to get me back but babe I promise you I don't want her back. but I promise you we broke up years before I meet you baby. as he grabs my hand.

As I take a deep breath trying to understand what he is saying but then again I know a few girls like her before who like's to cause problems before. Okay baby I was only wondering.. As I lean over to kiss him on the cheek's.

And started to pull out of the parking lot. So we all good babe? he asked. yes babe we're good.

As I am driving down the road I keep having the same feeling that something is wrong between me and david as i am driving use home. ( pulling up the drive away),

As I am pull up in our drive way there still the quite awkard silence between use as if he aint telling the truth of what just happen at the hospital. as he walks to his I office I just go up stairs to our bedroom and just be on the computer.

As I sit down at my computer desk. i turn on my computer to catch up with all my home work since i ditch school today as I am working I hear a random whole out in the woods coming from one of the wolfs from the pack calling me to tell me to come meet them.

As I get up from my desk I walk outside and start to run in wolf form to go see who it is and to go see what's going on out in the woods.

I see the Alpha's sister Lizzie wanting me to go shopping for a wedding dresses with her for the turional Alpha's wedding for the next queen to be.

As I am walking with her and talking I start to feel more quilty for not telling David of whats going on as where I always end up leaving every time we hang out.

Me and Lizzie gets in here 4X4 black truck and while I get a text from her big brother James (Alpha). "hello my love" He texts. who's this? I reply back.

As I am sitting in Lizzie's truck waiting for a reply some random phone number starts calling. (so I pressed green on the calling screen.) Hello? Hello my love!

what a shame I found out your little secreate on why you don't want to marry me. ( in this moment I feel my heart beating fast) As Lizzie looking at me like she knew what her brother is planning of what he is gonna be doing with the one and only love of my life.

Don't hurt him! I yelled through the phone. well then you might want to move fast my deer because i am just hungry to bite my teeth through his kneck.

yes I know it only works with vampire but what I forgot to tell you he's part wolf and Vampire I know its wired but its more harder to explain. As I jumped out of the truck and start running for my life to get to David on time before something happens.

As I am running past his job I see him through the window of his work seeing he'e doing okay I ran through the door yelling his name.

sweet heart whats wrong? Look babe i cant explain it right now but I got to get you out of here. why babe whats happening? as he gives me the look he always gives me when there something wrong.

please David can we please leave? sure Nan's let me clock out. as his boss walks in the room. David what's going his boss ask.. its a family emergency as david clocks out telling his boss with no qoustions ask.

okay son hope everything works out. as me and my love ran out the door to my truck he drove to work we speed by the house so I can grab our emergency bags I packed for use in case one of these things have ever happens.

As I got the bags out of the down stairs by the front door closet I hear the pack running this way In the woods I run out of the house and get back in the truck with David in the passanger seat and just speed out of the drive way and down the road as fast and far I can get him out of the way from the clan so the Alpha cant hurt him..

Babe where are we heading now? as he is pancking far from here we are going to stay with some of my family friends but i cant tell you right now where they are because the alpha can here where or one of the other wolves will find out and tell the pack where to find use.

I am so sorry david I never ment for this to happen but I promise i will get you to safety again if its the last thing I do... baby its okay as long I got you I will be fine..

I start to wipe the tears from my eyes and smile while I am speeding down the high way half way out of town and out of the state..

As david calls my sister to warn her to get out of dodge my sister says shes already out of the state with my neice and newphe..

I start to feel a lot better knowing the Alpha cant get to her or her two kids and also that my dad and brother isn't living in the state long time ago..

   We just hit the high to leave the state behind along with everything we worked so hard for is now in the past. But I know we will be back very soon after all this is over with....